Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Handbags As Jewelry For Your Arm

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
soBeautyFull View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soBeautyFull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Handbags As Jewelry For Your Arm
    Posted: June 21 2012 at 1:17am
Beautiful bags Lauren Scherr have collected it will give more interests for the fashion. 
micaljection View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micaljection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2010 at 4:47am
Hey,
Are you need help of fashion bags and clothing wholesale rate so i can help you i am suggested a good place for all where jewelry and bags are avalible
wholesale rate.

wholesale tops

Edited by micaljection - October 31 2010 at 9:18am
pinkpandora View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkpandora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2010 at 5:05am
 For me. I would like to wear big hobo tote bag. But I might try this small bag out of curiosity. That's quite cute. 
jasikajasz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jasikajasz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2010 at 1:08am
This kind of hand bag is a really a nice and I really a like it very much this a looks a nice on a arm and you choose a this kind of bag for a party or any other occasion. 
Carolredskirt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carolredskirt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2006 at 4:26pm
No, but it looks cool.
Viktoria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Viktoria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2005 at 11:41am

I think this is what you are talking about: http://www.laurenscherr.com/e-store/prod_thumbs.asp?pcid=211 1653485023

No, I can´t say I own anything like this. But having looked at it, I find these bags quite inspiring. I sometimes make handbags for myself, and I´ve never tried an embellished bag like this. Perhaps it would be something to try?

The more you complain, the longer God lets you live.
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2005 at 1:14pm

According to JCK-Jewelers Circular Keystone Notes on Lauren Scherr Handbags:

"The latest Lauren Scherr Handbags collection can best be described as "jewelry for your arm." Taking the idea of precious materials for accessories to a new fashion-forward level, the designer mixes feathers with semiprecious gems on satin purses. Feathers are available in bright red, deep burgundy and shades of purple, plum, fuchsia, midnight teal, and black, accented with complementary gemstone detail".

Does anyone own a Lauren Scherr handbag or something similar that is designed more like jewelry and less like a traditional handbag? 

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic