Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Regional Body Skin Problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tnyfs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tnyfs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Regional Body Skin Problem
    Posted: May 27 2005 at 9:02pm

Hi, my overall body skin is okay. But at my buttocks where the sit bones are, the skins are darker and coarser than the rest of the body. I guess it¡¯s because I am thin and when I sit, the bones press the skin and those regional skins are rubbed all the time.

I wonder if  there is some way I can make those regional skins just like the rest of the body. Any idea in using some body scrub/oil/cream or spa treatments? Thanks a lot.

Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2005 at 10:36pm
Is your butt chapped?If so maybe its not your skin so much as clothing.wearing soft underwear(cotton) should help.Or maybe your just drier there and need to moisturize down there when you get out of the shower.But it really depends on whats causing the roughness.
tnyfs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tnyfs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2005 at 10:35am

No, not chapped. I think the reason is the skin being rubbed all the time. I just noticed my elbow skin is also rougher and darker. Any more suggestions?

Thanks a lot.

Rhyse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhyse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2005 at 11:47pm
Have you tried a good exfoliate, followed by a  moisturizer? I have used  the visibly even exfoliate wash by neutrogena it is suppose to help even out the skin tone it is working on my body parts maybe that will be of some use to you.. HTH.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic