Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Teeth

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
linz_legrand View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linz_legrand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Teeth
    Posted: May 28 2005 at 12:31am
Does anyone else think that this site needs a message board for teeth?  Kinda of random, I know!  But your smile has a lot to do with beauty!  And I would love to be able to ask questions and pool info on popular stuff like teeth whitening and all the hype that goes with that.  But that's just me!  
Viktoria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Viktoria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2005 at 12:53pm
Well, perhaps teeth and stuff for it would fall under "Cosmetics". But personally, I think "Beauty" would be a better boardname - since beauty need not have anything to do with cosmetics.
The more you complain, the longer God lets you live.
fullxdiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fullxdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2005 at 1:27am
If you do something to enhance your smile such as whitening your teeth it's a beauty technique however , if you do something such as space savers or dental implants things of that nature then that would fall under dental cosmetic.  But I would have to disagree with Viktoria on one thing. I believe beauty has alot to do with cosmetics, (for some people) whether used as make up or a procedure, it gives confidence to people and makes the feel more attractive, and beautiful, and increases thier self esteem. So I think they go hand in hand.
"Not Lucky Just Blessed"
linz_legrand View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linz_legrand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2005 at 2:43pm
Thanks for your feedback guys...I'm a smile fanatic and I'm always looking for new ways to whiten, straighten, and clean my teeth!  I guess I'll take my questions to the Cosmetics board...although I agree -- it should be called the Beauty board because beauty isn't confined to cosmetics (although they do play a big part with some people).  But usually if I have a question about beauty that's not cosmetic related, it falls under "Skin Care" so I just take it there (haha excet for the teeth thing!)

Thanks again for your posts!
- Linz
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic