Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This season’s American Idol Hair....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
amymusic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: This season’s American Idol Hair....
    Posted: May 28 2005 at 8:31pm

A recap in this season's American Idol Hair.... Please feel free to express your comments

Whats up with Mikalah? Everytime I see her, she has a new hairstyle and color! First it was short black and curly, then she sported those extremely long extensions on her last two nights before she was kicked off, then at the finale she had it short and piecey layers with the top blonde and the bottom dark....

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=SRH&l ogsrch=1

Then Jessica Sierra, I never liked her blond with black underneath.

Vonzell's hair always looks classy.

I actually liked Nadia's mohawk... very funky

Lindsay Cardinale's hair is always boring, except the finale it looked a little better because it was curled. She needs a brighter color though. That mousey brown is so dull.

Interested to see what Bo would look like with short hair...

The American Idol hair team never seems to brush Constantine's hair let alone wash it, yet they manage to highlight it??

Anwar's dreds were looking different at the finale...

I like Anthony's platinum spikes. He's so cute.

I think Carrie's hair is cute, but the color washes her out alittle. It would look nice with a tan, or with some low lights.

Camille83 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Camille83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2005 at 9:08pm

Sorry anymusic I'm not complaining about your post but American Idol is a really STUPID show I would rather die before I ever watch the most stupidest show on television today

Camille

Edited by Camille83
DarkHelmet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkHelmet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2005 at 11:55pm

I think Carrie is a clone of Kelly Clarkson, except Carrie has no personality.

Same look, same blonde hair, same wide nose.

'

Callalily View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Callalily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2005 at 12:20am

OMG!  I feel the exact same way!  Carrie is BORING and BLAND!!! UGH!!!!!

I think that Nadia and Bo have the best hair.  They ROCK!!!!

Alexia81189 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexia81189 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2005 at 12:37pm
Carrie's extensions looked so fake on the show... they were yellow and very shiny not placed very well either
amymusic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2005 at 1:35pm

I'm sorry you don't like American Idol, Camille. We are all entitled to our own likes and dislikes.

I on the otherhand, am an Idol fan. :)

Yes Carrie DOES remind me of Kelly Clarkson. Only she is blah on stage, she doesn't move hardly. she just taps the mic to fast songs. Her hair is very yellow, I wonder what it would look like darker??

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic