Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What Are You Wearing Right Now?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
kelly123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kelly123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2005 at 8:06am
hi,i know its changin the subject,but can i ask if anyone has ever choked badly on either food or tablets.i,ve had THREE bad choking experiences now,once on a piece of steak,once on a large vitamin tablet and the other time on 2 paracetamol pills.if anyone has pill swallowing problems or wud like to share there choking experience i would be grateful...kellyxxx
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2005 at 1:28am

I had no real reason to be fancy.  *shrugs*  I think it just kinda happened 'cause of the soft shirt.  Soft textures make me feel special.

But of course, as I write this now, I am once again dressed for bed -_-;; .  Navy-blue sweats that are too big, and pink Hello Kitty slippers.  Odd as it sounds I think I'll put on gloves soon, as my hands are freezing!  It's 32 (F) outside right now, and our house is old and drafty, so it's not much warmer in here :-( .  Got my portable heater under my desk, but my hands are on the desk, so my fingers still freeze :-( .

More awesome than a manatee!
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2005 at 1:33am

Okay, I'll be OT for a minute. . .  I have a terrible time swallowing pills!  I used to be able to swallow them easily, even without water, but ever since a teen-aged suicide attempt, my body no longer trusts me :-P .  Even beneficial pills, like meds or vitamins, my body tries to reject, and it's very hard to get them down.

I don't choke on food very often, as I'm a slow eater and usually chew very thoroughly.  Once in a while I'll choke on a bit of steak or something, if I get too big a piece and don't chew long enough, but I'm usually okay with that.

kelly123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kelly123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2005 at 7:36am
hey,thanx for ure reply,i know just how difficult it can be to swallow pills,especially vitamins.one morning 2 paracetamol tablets actually got STUCK TOGETHER in my throat coz i tried swallowing them both at the same time...BIG MISTAKE....that was terrifying coz i was alone and went blue choking..i eventually vomited them up..but it was sooo scary
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2005 at 11:21pm
*posts while she's actually not wearing pjs for once*  Currently wearing a white thermal top under a white t-shirt with a pic of Jo from "Bakuretsu Tenshi" on it, faded black jeans that I think have a hole in the leg, and the faithful old black platform loafer thingies.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2006 at 12:28am
Plum thermal top, black jeans (ugly ones, but they were given to me, so I wear them), and the ever-faithful black platform loafer thingies!  Do I ever take those off?
NDGthaDon View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NDGthaDon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2006 at 9:57am
A grey Rocawear shirt some sandy jeans with the nextel on my side with some shellheads with my earring $bling bling$

jesusluvsu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jesusluvsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2006 at 9:20am
aeropostale t-shirt and sweats boring!
redhairedgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redhairedgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2006 at 12:19pm
Right at this very moment I am wearing my bra and pants, in about 45 minutes I will be wearing a pale blue ballroom dancing dress . I am a teaching assistant at a dance centre and that's my "uniform" at the moment, that and my latin american dance costume which consists of a few straps and some sequins and that's about it , oh and my other ballroom dress that's so big I can't sit down in it . I can't wait until I'm qualified and then I can stop having to wear such embarrassing stuff to work.
gunnie71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gunnie71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2006 at 2:40am

Fun!

Well. It's early morning,....I'm wearing socks(Tan color) Pink panties,a black silk sleep top(long sleeve)with a v-neck(a bit of lace).And over all that a long soft white robe with two big front pockets and a belt to cinch, no black belt though, LOL!!!!

Thanks, God Bless!

Katie ;)
prettybaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettybaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2006 at 7:53am
My pink pj pants with ice cream cones on it that I bought at La Senza and a tank top with stars that I got at Old Navy. And my blue Bambi bra and panties. I look hot! 
[IMG]http://www.sherimoonzombie.net/site/media/gifs/sherimoonzombie-babysmile.gif" />

CURRENT HAIR: blonde =) straight, under a tiara!
gunnie71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gunnie71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2006 at 8:03am
Prettybaby has a lot of energy, or at least her pic is made to look that way. Send Your energy over here, I'm a bit tired, Thanks!
Katie ;)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redhairedgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2006 at 1:12pm
Right at this very moment I am waiting to go on stage to dance, in about half an hour. So I am wearing a very short sparkly skirt and matching top, both deep red. A feathery head-dress, elbow length gloves also in red and fishnet tights. No it isn't "that" type of dancing, I am working on a cruise-ship in the show. Wish me luck!
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2006 at 10:59pm
A cream sweater (on which the sleeves are kinda long, for some reason, but I don't roll them up-- they're cuter when they partly cover my hands), green plaid pants, short brown boots with clunky heels, a wooden skull necklace, and one gold hoop earring.  I guess I look kinda punk-piratey. . . or something. . .  *shrugs*
katay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2006 at 3:02am

Hi,

"punk piratey"! LOL That's funny and cool!

I'm wearing a Gap plain white button up shirt, and Levis jeans and black socks.

Last night I went out to eat, but first had a few drinks. I'm a lightweight, so anyway,ch that my loving Fiance' Steve had to take me home. We got half way home, and I told him  to pull over, I had to puke! Sorry if I grossed anyone out.

So anyway, the party of my relatives came over to console me, and I slept, while they had some pizza.

I woke up about 5 hours later, and just had some pizza, now on here, and feeling much better.

BTW; the 3 drinks were, a merlot, a chocolate Martini(really strongly made), and half of a 23 ounce Spotted Cow(Beer), oh and  some sips of ice water,...never again! LOL, wasn't laughing at the time, I survived!

God Bless,...
Katie
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2006 at 6:09am
Yes, I can do worse than the navy sweats for my pjs -_- .  My "new pjs" are this horrid bright-pink top that looks like something from the '80s worn with slightly less pink but no less horrid sweatpants -_- .  They were in a bag of clothes I was given, so I thought I'd best try to use them for something!
horselover_1625 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horselover_1625 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2006 at 7:46pm
An ankle length turquoise skirt, white tank top, jean jacket, and sandals...not that interesting!!
RANITA~~
-----------
What good is life without a horse??!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redhairedgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2006 at 10:50am
Black lycra dance-wear. No shoes....rest my poor feet. Too much make-up coz' I feel a bit off color and still want to look human . Glittery pink nail polish too.....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redhairedgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2006 at 3:03am
Charcoal grey pinstripe skirt-suit slightly above knee length, white blouse and black shoes with a heel. Small silver cross pendant, charm bracelet and silver ear-rings. My perfume is Anais Anais and I'm in full make-up. My hair is in a million curls and I feel totally gorgeous today, even if I say so myself ....
katay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2006 at 5:53am

Sarah-Jane,

You look Fabulous, I'm wondering what's your secret?

I guess my secret to looking great is sleep, and excercise. Plus hair and makeup, and a cool outfit(for me the misfit, LOL!)

I hope all is well with You!

Katie;)

God Bless,...
Katie
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic