Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What Are You Wearing Right Now?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What Are You Wearing Right Now?
    Posted: May 07 2006 at 3:00am

Posting on this topic 'cause it's so seldom I'm wearing anything different at my computer :-P .  Right now I am wearing a lime-green t-shirt and stripey shorts ^_^ .

More awesome than a manatee!
katay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2006 at 1:28pm

Hi Sarah!

Great secrets!

I too excersise alot, and eat right.

But, I do have a drink on occasion. Ok, I drink(in a week) at least 5 drinks. I hate Beer,but I love wine, and an occasional Bloody mary.

I hate facials, all I do every morning in the bath/ or shower is use a gentle facial scrub/clenser.

I've gained a bit of weight in the past year, but i still fit in my size 7/8 clothes. Which means I've gained Muscle!! I'm toned, and supple. Not Bad for 35years!!

I used to weigh, for 2 years about 115 to 120 pounds. But now my 5'5" medium frame carries a solid 135 pounds! I'm not ashamed either.

I look great, and feel great. Best of all, I have a BOOTY!!! LOL, really, I mean at 118 pounds I almost had no Butt!.

So now I have something for my Husband to grab! ;)

Thanks,

Katie;) 

God Bless,...
Katie
redhairedgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redhairedgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2006 at 11:05am
Hi Katie

My secret, if I actually have one, is plenty of exercise and I don't smoke or drink "goody-two shoes"... I look after my skin, moisturise and have facials at the beauty centre I used to work at (for free too ). I watch what I eat and I make sure I don't put weight on, it's easier to prevent than cure ....

Sorry you asked now?

Today has been fantastic.....yes brilliant....I'm gonna dress like this more often (see 2 messages back for how I'm dressed today )
katay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2006 at 5:53am

Sarah-Jane,

You look Fabulous, I'm wondering what's your secret?

I guess my secret to looking great is sleep, and excercise. Plus hair and makeup, and a cool outfit(for me the misfit, LOL!)

I hope all is well with You!

Katie;)

God Bless,...
Katie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redhairedgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2006 at 3:03am
Charcoal grey pinstripe skirt-suit slightly above knee length, white blouse and black shoes with a heel. Small silver cross pendant, charm bracelet and silver ear-rings. My perfume is Anais Anais and I'm in full make-up. My hair is in a million curls and I feel totally gorgeous today, even if I say so myself ....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redhairedgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2006 at 10:50am
Black lycra dance-wear. No shoes....rest my poor feet. Too much make-up coz' I feel a bit off color and still want to look human . Glittery pink nail polish too.....
horselover_1625 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horselover_1625 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2006 at 7:46pm
An ankle length turquoise skirt, white tank top, jean jacket, and sandals...not that interesting!!
RANITA~~
-----------
What good is life without a horse??!!!
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2006 at 6:09am
Yes, I can do worse than the navy sweats for my pjs -_- .  My "new pjs" are this horrid bright-pink top that looks like something from the '80s worn with slightly less pink but no less horrid sweatpants -_- .  They were in a bag of clothes I was given, so I thought I'd best try to use them for something!
katay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2006 at 3:02am

Hi,

"punk piratey"! LOL That's funny and cool!

I'm wearing a Gap plain white button up shirt, and Levis jeans and black socks.

Last night I went out to eat, but first had a few drinks. I'm a lightweight, so anyway,ch that my loving Fiance' Steve had to take me home. We got half way home, and I told him  to pull over, I had to puke! Sorry if I grossed anyone out.

So anyway, the party of my relatives came over to console me, and I slept, while they had some pizza.

I woke up about 5 hours later, and just had some pizza, now on here, and feeling much better.

BTW; the 3 drinks were, a merlot, a chocolate Martini(really strongly made), and half of a 23 ounce Spotted Cow(Beer), oh and  some sips of ice water,...never again! LOL, wasn't laughing at the time, I survived!

God Bless,...
Katie
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2006 at 10:59pm
A cream sweater (on which the sleeves are kinda long, for some reason, but I don't roll them up-- they're cuter when they partly cover my hands), green plaid pants, short brown boots with clunky heels, a wooden skull necklace, and one gold hoop earring.  I guess I look kinda punk-piratey. . . or something. . .  *shrugs*

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redhairedgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2006 at 1:12pm
Right at this very moment I am waiting to go on stage to dance, in about half an hour. So I am wearing a very short sparkly skirt and matching top, both deep red. A feathery head-dress, elbow length gloves also in red and fishnet tights. No it isn't "that" type of dancing, I am working on a cruise-ship in the show. Wish me luck!
gunnie71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gunnie71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2006 at 8:03am
Prettybaby has a lot of energy, or at least her pic is made to look that way. Send Your energy over here, I'm a bit tired, Thanks!
Katie ;)
prettybaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettybaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2006 at 7:53am
My pink pj pants with ice cream cones on it that I bought at La Senza and a tank top with stars that I got at Old Navy. And my blue Bambi bra and panties. I look hot! 
[IMG]http://www.sherimoonzombie.net/site/media/gifs/sherimoonzombie-babysmile.gif" />

CURRENT HAIR: blonde =) straight, under a tiara!
gunnie71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gunnie71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2006 at 2:40am

Fun!

Well. It's early morning,....I'm wearing socks(Tan color) Pink panties,a black silk sleep top(long sleeve)with a v-neck(a bit of lace).And over all that a long soft white robe with two big front pockets and a belt to cinch, no black belt though, LOL!!!!

Thanks, God Bless!

Katie ;)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redhairedgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2006 at 12:19pm
Right at this very moment I am wearing my bra and pants, in about 45 minutes I will be wearing a pale blue ballroom dancing dress . I am a teaching assistant at a dance centre and that's my "uniform" at the moment, that and my latin american dance costume which consists of a few straps and some sequins and that's about it , oh and my other ballroom dress that's so big I can't sit down in it . I can't wait until I'm qualified and then I can stop having to wear such embarrassing stuff to work.
jesusluvsu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jesusluvsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2006 at 9:20am
aeropostale t-shirt and sweats boring!
NDGthaDon View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NDGthaDon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2006 at 9:57am
A grey Rocawear shirt some sandy jeans with the nextel on my side with some shellheads with my earring $bling bling$

Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2006 at 12:28am
Plum thermal top, black jeans (ugly ones, but they were given to me, so I wear them), and the ever-faithful black platform loafer thingies!  Do I ever take those off?
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2005 at 11:21pm
*posts while she's actually not wearing pjs for once*  Currently wearing a white thermal top under a white t-shirt with a pic of Jo from "Bakuretsu Tenshi" on it, faded black jeans that I think have a hole in the leg, and the faithful old black platform loafer thingies.
kelly123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kelly123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2005 at 7:36am
hey,thanx for ure reply,i know just how difficult it can be to swallow pills,especially vitamins.one morning 2 paracetamol tablets actually got STUCK TOGETHER in my throat coz i tried swallowing them both at the same time...BIG MISTAKE....that was terrifying coz i was alone and went blue choking..i eventually vomited them up..but it was sooo scary
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic