Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

has anyone used neutrogena’s new product?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
femmemuscle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: has anyone used neutrogena’s new product?
    Posted: May 29 2005 at 11:55pm

i just saw this advertisement with gabrielle union.  it's "Neutrogena's Visible Image."  it fades acnes scarring in two weeks? according to the advertisement..when i looked at the box, it actually goes from 2 to 8 weeks.  i've tried, Nadinola, ambi, esoterica, md forte, etc., what's so great about this product? other than it being soy based?

the other products work, to an extent..my problem is, the moment one pimple fades, here comes another one, either right next to it, or in it's place.  i try not to squeeze or pop them, but they still leave a mark after they've dried up.  and if the acne doesn't leave a scar, then there's tweezing, or electrolysis..

i can't win!!!

Rhyse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhyse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2005 at 11:43pm

I know how you feel!!I have used the product and I am currently using it the results have been positive.. It took me about 4 weeks to notice a differnce..

They have this fading peel now that is like a milder version of a chemical peel that I am anxious to try I hear that is really good too..

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic