Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Claire Danes even longer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2005 at 2:40pm

Claire went back to her earlier short style a few days ago.

JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2005 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by fatmoogas fatmoogas wrote:

Claire went back to her earlier short style a few days ago.

Or, it could be (and in fact is) pulled back.  Do a little research before the knee-jerk post when you see a pic.

3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2005 at 3:40pm

Keep your shirt on JF. I said that she went back to her previous style--and I guess that was the intention for a day. I never said, nor intended, that she'd cut her hair. Merely that she'd reverted to her old style for a day.

I think your getting a little crotchety in your old age.

KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2005 at 3:57pm
B.M.F PIMPIN WE NOT A SQUAD WE A MOVEMENT.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2005 at 4:33pm
Seriously, Fatmoo, you bring this on yourself. You'll go days providing factual information, then spew misleading garbage. Why?
nooneatall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nooneatall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2005 at 6:14pm

Yeah Fatmo you were deceptive on that. "Earlier style" would clearly imply cut. However, Kramer, you pointed out that fat gives factual information a vast majority of the time so an accidental misleading post can be forgiven. No quarterback throws 100%.

Edited by nooneatall
...and that's all I have to say about that.
Ononotdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2005 at 2:00am
Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

After seeing this, is there really anyone left that thinks Claire looks better in short hair?

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/details_pop.a spx?iid=55953223&cdi=0

I do.  I liked Claire Daines when she looked like Claire Daines, not some automaton celebrity.  Restated, when she had a distinctive style, which, evidently, fewer folks give two shiits about nowadays.

So Kragord, Dorf, whatever your incarnation is these days, I prefer her with short hair.  Are you going to call me a sissy man now?   

DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2005 at 10:24pm

Excuse me?

My complaint is with your "nyah nyah nyah" attitude expressed when you said:

After seeing this, is there really anyone left that thinks Claire looks better in short hair?

You know there's a wide variety of preferences held among the participants of this forum... it's not too smart to presume that everyone will agree with you on any thing.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2005 at 9:33am
Yes, I'm well aware of both of our track records. We love long hair. We defend it to the death. But rather than presume anything, I guess I was more like issuing a challenge to anyone that disagreed with me to voice their opinions. You interpreting what I said as "nyah nyah nyah" was severely misplaced. Interpreting emotion through e-mail is often a mistake. For example, I could say that, based on your responses, I think you have a chip on your shoulder toward me lately, not knowing whether that is really true.
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2005 at 5:45am

Hopefully I can say this without annoying anyone.....but you guys are a riot!!!! I love reading this forum for the hairstyles, but the banter between the men (mainly) is soooo funny    I realise it's probably not supposed to be funny.....but it always brings a smile to my face

25 inches as at 1st Nov 06
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2005 at 6:28pm

... rather than presume anything, I guess I was more like issuing a challenge to anyone that disagreed with me to voice their opinions. You interpreting what I said as "nyah nyah nyah" was severely misplaced...

Kramer,

On the contrary, you confirmed what I believed.  Such provocations (such as you originally issued on topic) are frowned upon.  Please try not to feel so needy of responses, in general.

Thank you.

bedhedgrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bedhedgrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2005 at 10:31am

....... DaveDecker ..... don't know who yah are

but I think your cooooooool .... in response to

Kramer ....... very ........ 

Bedhedgrl :>o
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic