Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Katie...Shorter...Blondest!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2005 at 5:50pm

Kramer, first off I agree with you, and that link you provided to the pic is my all time fav look for Katie. I actually find her attractive there.

I also agree with with your Kuroneko observation. That is a great new pic K!

Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2005 at 7:36am

Katie had some style today for the Hometown Wedding:

http://www.gogomag.com/cgi-bin/tvheads_viewer.pl?tvheads3855 5&38555&Katie

http://www.gogomag.com/cgi-bin/tvheads_viewer.pl?tvheads3855 7&38557&Katie

I really don't know what else she could have done with that haircut.

Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2005 at 2:01pm
That's for sure. I guess we'll never see it long again.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2005 at 2:03pm
Hey Kramer I love that pic thanks. Your the man.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2005 at 5:24pm

I liked her look this morning too...pretty cute considering it's not back to her pixie cut yet.

However, right when they came on the air this morning, Katie made a comment to Matt that she had "embraced a bad hair day".

So...apparently she did not like it...maybe after a few more days like that and a few more phone calls from her mom and she'll go back to her super short style from yesteryear...and perhaps talk Ann into going with her...November sweeps are coming!

My two cents.

We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
mandabear324 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandabear324 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2005 at 9:00am
Please tell Katie to keep some bangs!
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2005 at 7:50am
Is it my imagination, or did Katie have a subtle wedge cut this morning?
Hard to tell since that particular cut really only reveals itself in the back -
which is just one of the many reasons it's not a good idea for Katie, who,
like most TV people, usually faces the camera...
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2005 at 10:40am
she did... is was def. higher in the back.
bnbivi00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bnbivi00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2005 at 10:42am
Ben C View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2005 at 8:11pm
So she has practically no hair length in the back now?
Pixiefan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pixiefan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2005 at 1:58pm
Prediction: When Ann Curry gets her LOL cut, Katie will join her for a haircut (to make Ann feel less) and have her hair lopped off into a short crop. She is making the gradual transition back to an ultra short cut.
Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2005 at 1:34pm
Is this a prediction or a fantasy?
S_Miller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S_Miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2005 at 7:12am
I was watching Katie on Friday and while I like the shorter look, it drives me crazy to watch her always trying to put her hair behind her ears.

Edited by S_Miller
Stephanie
Carmichael View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmichael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2005 at 11:17am
Your absolutely right. It's terribly obvious that she can't deal with the length at the sides. It seems that she's now weened herself off the ear tuck by graduating the back shorter but she's still having problems making this look like a real style instead of the lack of a decision.
Even with this new mid-neck length bob her hair is looking bad of late. Katie could have a nice fresh A line bob shape if she just made up her mind. It seems to this stylist anyway that this would work so well with her features better than this thinned out mess she's wearing now. Now if she could just lay off the thinning shears...
The way she has razored out the sides so transparently I can't but thinking her stylist is doing her a diservice not due to cut it off to lip length and start over with something more blunt.
"Your so vain, you probably think this post is about you."
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2005 at 12:05pm
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2005 at 2:20pm
Nice not sure if it's all hers. Ann looked great.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2005 at 10:51pm
None of it is hers, Mike. She was wearing a Marilyn Monroe wig. I concur with you about Ann: she looked great with or without her costumed hair.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic