Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

LOUD People at Work!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sugaplum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugaplum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LOUD People at Work!!
    Posted: June 01 2005 at 1:42pm
Hello Everyone,

Is it just me, or do you deal with co-workers who are loud!! Espcially on the phone. Right now I can hear all all my co-workers personal business. But the trippy part is no one seems to mind but me. posticon I think this is very un-professional and just flat out rude when other co-workers are on the phone speaking with clients. I just want to tell her "PUT A SOCK IN IT!!" But I know that's not the right way to handle it.

Do any of you experience this or have you ever?

Edited by sugaplum
100% Natural
BC - 4/21/07
Love All Gods' Creatures
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2005 at 2:28pm
I used to work in a place where I shared a cubicle with a woman who did mostly personal business and took personal call. Loud, loud, loud. Every ten minutes we would hear, "Oh, my Gawd!" from her, as she was discussing some other thing we didn't want to know about. After I left, people were refusing to work anywhere near her. I don't think her boss ever did anything about it. Eventually I believe she quit, left her husband and ran off with a married man. Nobody was surprised.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
Cinnamon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cinnamon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2005 at 4:44pm
Sugaplum, Maybe you could kindly say "Could you keep it down I'm trying to work." Of course in a nice way.

Transitioning since 5/15/05
sugaplum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugaplum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2005 at 5:36pm

Originally posted by Cinnamon Cinnamon wrote:

Sugaplum, Maybe you could kindly say "Could you keep it down I'm trying to work." Of course in a nice way.

You know what Cinna I just looked at her and plus her boss came over to her and said to keep it down.  She gossips A LOT!! But that is everywhere you go you know.

100% Natural
BC - 4/21/07
Love All Gods' Creatures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic