Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to Post a Picture

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to Post a Picture
    Posted: June 01 2005 at 3:45pm

When you post a picture make sure it's not more than 15k Max because this program is not designed to post pics any bigger than that.

To post a picture

1. Save image to you computer.

2. Click on the picture of the tree with an arrow on it. It's on the Post reply option.    This will allow you to link your picture with this site.

3. Once you have selected your pic file by browsing. Click open, then click OK. Wait for a minute while it is up loaded and linked.

Edited by BIGGMike
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2005 at 4:21pm
    Carl T.
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
blackwallstreet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackwallstreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2005 at 9:59am
yea i got the nextel cam phone. can i take a pic then post it from my nextel to this site. pls tell me theres a way.
THE BLACK WALLSTREET IZ COMIN'
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2005 at 10:05am
I think the only way you can do that is if you send the pic to your computer and save it, that's what I do with my sidekick2. There are also photoblogging sites that you can send you pics to and keep your pics there and use the url to upload those pics here.
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2005 at 5:17pm
Yep that's right. Save to it you computer first. Then select it, and up load it to the site. The direction are posted above.
blackwallstreet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackwallstreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2005 at 2:12pm
ok thanks. ima start postin pics now
THE BLACK WALLSTREET IZ COMIN'
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2005 at 3:10pm
good
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2005 at 4:11pm
Already! We need more pictures.
Blazer15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blazer15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2005 at 8:16pm
Yo how do you send a picture from ur phone to your computer.
Holla at ya boy BK/QN finest. My waves is so lethal makes you sick to death.
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2005 at 8:21pm
As a email. i email all the pics i take with my sidekick2 to my gmail account and save them to my computer.
Blazer15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blazer15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2005 at 8:27pm
wat do you have to pres cus when I go to my pics it say send as message but when I put in my e-mail address it dont work.
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2005 at 8:32pm
i wouldnt know, i only know how to do it with my phone. if your phone has a email address then you can send pics in a email, if not you can't
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2005 at 4:28pm
Here's a cheap way to save your pics on your computer and uploading them without buying a expensive digital camera. *I'm not sure if this option is available everywhere*

1. Buy a disposable camera.
2. Take the disposable camera to a rite aid, cvs, walgreens, or where ever you can get the pics developed at.
* once again I'm not sure if this option is available everywhere but it should be*
3. When picking how you want you pics developed ask if you can receive a picture cd(its a disc with all the pics you took on it so you can save it to you computer) some places you can bypass getting the pics developed and just get the picture cd.
4. Take that disc home and save the pics to your computer so you can easily upload them on a website.

AND THAT'S IT.

Edited by 360spinna
Blazer15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blazer15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2005 at 4:39pm

aight ima try it.

Lil t View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2005 at 9:20pm
this is good info
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2005 at 4:47pm
I'm just bringing this topic back to the top for the newbies.

Also yall that want a cheap method for taking pics and uploading them read my post 3 spot ^^^

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2005 at 5:27pm
360spinna good looking man.
They need to know this and some may not know about this thread.
The Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2005 at 10:05am
They also got that at walwart
BoarBristle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoarBristle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2005 at 5:22pm
good thinkin 360. also if you got a camera phone it should have a disc to set up on the comp. To upload from the phone to the comp.
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2005 at 6:09pm
^or get a sidekick2 like me, you don't need any disc, I can log into my tmobile account online and control, change, and operate a lot of my phones features online, I can save all the pics that's on my phone to my computer
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic