Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

RK Hair Products **PICS**

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
broomeboy1023 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote broomeboy1023 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2005 at 10:56pm
there is a color ring on the site but instead of color ring it says coloring. it's $15.00 (usd) and it's at the bottom of the shopping page.
and god said let there be hair extensions.
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2005 at 6:00am
Ah....thats what that is! I wondered what that coloring $15.00 thingie meant!
Chris H. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris H. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2005 at 10:17pm
I am so frustrated of course I just wrote this long response and forgot to hit POST REPLY! Arghhh! Anyways, Amm, that hair looks great and thanks for the great pic! I just recieved some hair from International Wigs. Has anyone dealt w/ them yet? Well, I just opened it I got 10 strands of #24. It was pretty sparce, but the tips were nice and plump. I ran my fingers through it there was already alot of shedding! I just got it to see what it was like (and I really just wanted a bunch of the false eyelashes!!!) Anyways, the also sent some extendtubes with it. Looks like about 50 med. brown ones. I'd like some input from you guys, also, I'm excited about the RK sight!!
LuckieDuckies View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuckieDuckies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2005 at 10:23pm
chris what color is #24?  is it a golden blonde thats what all the websites say but i just wanted to confirm
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2005 at 12:25am
I should have another order of the RK hair in any day. I got the same colors as before (#14 & #22) and I also have the #8 (light brown) and #27 (strawberry blonde). I'll post the pics in this thread when they get here. If anyone likes what they see, let me know. I don't mind bulk ordering for everyone if they're leery of sending money overseas.

(edit: hope that didn't sound too swtcandy creepy) eek!

Edited by amm
Chris H. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris H. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2005 at 12:36am
Lucky, it's definately a golden blonde, ALMOST on the verge of strawberry, but really mostly golden, but like I said, pretty sparce. I've never weighed hair, so maybe I should weigh it and see what it comes out to.
I don't even remember what I paid for it! It' wasn't too much.
TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2005 at 1:25am

hey amm,

do you happen to know the difference from their pre tipped hair- you can choose either nail or round for the tip- what is the difference

thanks

amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2005 at 2:30am
Hiya!

I personally have not seen either one of those hairs that they carry
but typically nail hair is for fusion. It looks just like half of a fingernail
but it's glue and it's ready to install with a fusion wand.

Stick hair is probably what they're calling "round." It's also known as
shoelace hair because the tips looks just like a shoelace tip. That's
like Hairlocs hair or the Softwear EZ Plugs. It's tipped and ready to
go in microrings or shrinkies. Stick hair usually is made with
something that doesn't transfer onto the hair during application.
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2005 at 2:31am
Hey amm Id be interested in trying the RK hair if you place another order soon. I hate to pay $40 shipping for a small order!
kateadreena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kateadreena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2005 at 12:52pm
ooo even with shipping it's still cheeper than that sensationnel crap! I'll have to try it when i have some spare pennies :D
blondie718 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blondie718 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2005 at 2:27pm
Hey amm perhapse i would also like to try the RK hair , how is
the hair when its washed and wet , does it get stringey and
break when combed when wet?
krs523 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krs523 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2005 at 8:15am

I think I want to try the RK products, but what does the "structure" mean in the shopping cart?  Silicone or Keratin?  I'm looking at the round pre-tipped.  Has anyone gotten this yet?  Are the tipped pieces pretty substantial?  Thanks!

Kate

broomeboy1023 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote broomeboy1023 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2005 at 9:45am
i ordered 300 pretipped strands last week. i havn't got them yeat but i'll post when i do! 
and god said let there be hair extensions.
Scotchyroo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotchyroo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2005 at 1:37pm

Hey Amm,  please keep us posted about that hair for the install.  Please Please Please. 

I really liked that PH install by the way.  My husband was also super impressed by her whole look. Does she still not like it or has she changed her mind?  I've found that my synthetic installees are freaked out by the shinyness at first but then love it after a week.

blondie718 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blondie718 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2005 at 4:28pm
Hey Amm i was loking over the site and notice that its sold by 2
packs , but i was wondering if they will sell one pack for half the
price , which would be 4oz?
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2005 at 5:31pm
What I can do, once it all gets in, is take pictures of it and you guys can choose them in 4 oz sizes to start. Also, if you want 8 oz, you can mix and match so you can have a couple colors to blend. 8 oz of one solid color in this is a lot of hair.

Scotchy - she doesn't like any of it. She particularly doesn't like PH. She's said about a half dozen people have pointed out the shine and that it looks like fake hair. I disagree with that but she's the one wearing the hair so I'll put in whatever she wants. I'm bummed she doesn't like it.

blondie - well, this hair separates when it's wet just like the photo shows but once it's brushed, it all comes back together really nice. It's still on a weft so that has a lot to do with it, too. This hair has a LOT of body and when it's curled, it's absolutely stunning, imo.

I'll get the color ring and then post it all fanned out so everyone can see what they offer. I think it's a hell of a deal for double drawn that's already colored. They did a really good job with that, too, I think.
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2005 at 7:08pm
I just ordered  some of the double drawn hand wefted yesterday.I'm really excited.Plus I have had alot of people bugging me about extensions lately cause it seems like I'm the only one around who knows anything.And I have alot to learn.I hope this hair works out for me cause some friends want me to make them some clip ins and since they are new to extensions they dont want to spend too much the first time around.Someone who specializes in different techniques like pinchbraids fusion bonded wefts,etc... should come down to indiana.It really is an untapped resource.Where I live right now I know women would pay top dollar to get extensions,just noone does it.
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2005 at 8:57pm
ohhh??? Amm are you going to be offering the RK hair for sale?
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2005 at 9:15pm
Beautiful hair Amm.  Now what are you going to do with all of the EP hair?  Not a hair junkie are you  - LOL.  Can't wait to see the new photos.
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2005 at 9:44pm
hair junkie....I think I may know a few! And of course that wouldnt include myself! LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic