Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

RK Hair Products **PICS**

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
Author
elvira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2005 at 7:29am
If nobody has hi-hoseyed the brown, I'll take it off your hands. I could paypal you today.
kateadreena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kateadreena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2005 at 10:17am
Anyone have any post wash pictures?
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2005 at 11:12am

this is amms picture form the first page of this post. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kateadreena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2005 at 11:24am
i meant the dry poofyness, sorry x
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2005 at 1:33pm
I'm not sure but i dont think it will get poofy unless blowdried.I am hoping at least.I havent had a chance to wash mine yet.It will probably require some taming.it has alot of volume.Sure is gorgeous hair though.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kateadreena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2005 at 2:08pm
i thought i read that when amm finished it with a hairdryer it went all poofy ? or am i confused hehe
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2005 at 4:47am
It's flippin beautiful. I've washed it about 5 times now and no tangles. The last wash, I used Suave conditioner and it's still very soft. Yes, it gets Texas Hair Big when you blow dry it. Tons and tons of body in this.

Here's post wash, air dry & wide tooth combing...

Here's post wash, air dry & big barrel curling iron...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kateadreena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2005 at 5:54am

thats great! looks actually shinier now that you've washed it!

thanks a lot for posting that!

Chris H. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris H. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2005 at 8:15am
Amm, I would also really like some of the #22, too! Could that work? Tell me how to paypal ya! Thanks, Christina
Koffee Brown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koffee Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2005 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by cafeaulaibeauty cafeaulaibeauty wrote:

After I washed the hair, however, it became CURLY. Not slightly curly, not a little curly, extremely CURLY. I washed the hair with biolage Ultra Hydrating Shampoo and the Biolage Ultra Hydrating Baln for the conditioner. I then rinsed, and used Sebastian Potion #9 on the hair. Finally, I put Paul Mitchell Foaming Pommade on the hair and allowed it to air dry.

Wow Cafeau.. , u got curls out of the RK straight hair?? I may need to try some of those products u listed on the indianhair.com hair I have. Months ago, I ordered 3 lbs hair from indianhair.com (sister site to RK). I got 2 lbs natural curly and 1lb straight. I did notice that the straight got 'wavy' when i washed and air dried it . I loved that look. But my only complaint was that of the 8 bags of curly hair I got, I only had like 2 wefts that were truly the pretty Halle berry-spirally type curls (Eyes Watching God) . The rest were more loose curls /wavy look. Overall the indianhair.com hair was decent, I was impressed how it compared to NG, Bliss and Eplus. But not curly enough.  I'm thinking about doing another order with them tho to see if I have btr luck w/ curls, since I heard from others that the curly hair is hit or miss, with different curly textures being in the same shipment and maybe on same weft. Also wondering if the RK hair has more quality control as far as picking out curly patterns. Even tho I don't need colored hair (I wear 1B/2 colors), I might try RK just to see if I can get curlier . Does RK carry dark colors like 1B?
Thanks.
K-B
TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2005 at 2:56am

rk does carry dark, 1 and 1b- check out the color ring i posted

ps- the 613 is a beautiful color and i dont really see any ash. the color is even all the way to the ends, however the ends are needing a bit of a trim. i will do a install of two wefts in my hair this week and i will post pics asap,

cant wait to have it in my head to try it out!

Edited by TanglesRC
Bringing beauty, one head at a time...
marie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2005 at 6:07am
Is this hair cuticle free or still in tack? If someone has a ring do they have a dark red brown like a level 2 with lots of red ( for client).
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2005 at 8:37am
Thats a good question Marie. Im not sure if its cuticle free or remy? The single drawn says its remy but the double drawn does not say one way or the other. Im gonna look around their site a little more to see if I can find the answers.
cafeaulaibeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cafeaulaibeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2005 at 8:38am
Koffee: I got the hair in black from RK Products. Yes the batch of hair I have gets extremely curly when I wash it. I was so upset when I first washed the hair because I couldnt believe how curly it got. But then, I loved it. Im extremely pleased with the hair. Ive never ever blow dried this hair because I coiuld imagine it being  a poufy mess if I did. I ALWAYS LET IT AIR DRY. When it does, it comes out simply beautiful.

Edited by cafeaulaibeauty
cafeaulaibeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cafeaulaibeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2005 at 8:42am

An update of how the hair holds up over time:

At this point I have had the RK Products hair in since May 21st. It is simply exquisite. I have absolutely NO COMPLAINTS. I have had no tangles, virtually no shedding, and the hair is as manageable as it was the first time I had it put in.

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2005 at 8:51am

Thats great to hear cafeu.....I have 2 bundles of the #22 sitting here I cant wait to try. I wonder how the light colors will hold up with wear?

I cannot believe how much hair comes out of that little package! I sprayed one down with my water spritz bottle and let it airdry overnight last night....OHMYGOD the volume! And the gorgeous wave....WOW.

I couldnt find the answer to the remy question. Im not sure if the double drawn is remy or cuticle free??

marie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2005 at 10:19am

I got the answer www.rkhairproducts.com

Ok now it's right !! The last link to that site wouldn't show you there other products this one let's you get to the virgin hair and cuticle free hair. I for got to put the word hair in the frist time Ha Ha Ha

Edited by marie87
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2005 at 10:48am

LOL....marie??

Izabella120578 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Izabella120578 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2005 at 12:38pm

That's what I've asked for. Single drawn=remy, but double drawn= non remy? I cannot find an answer on the site...

blondie718 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blondie718 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2005 at 1:24pm
Hello is anyone going to be getting some more hair in a color
22 or 613 from rkhair? I was wondering if i could purchase on
pack from you if you do since im unable to use credit card
online or to another country :-( so does anyone like tangles or
amm have one pack of either colors that you will not be using?
thnks
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
  Share Topic