Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

RK Hair Products **PICS**

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
Author
Playful_Tigger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Playful_Tigger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2005 at 7:56pm

Ok Mocha here they are ..

First ones are outside

Inside with flash

Ok now will you help me..LOL

Ouch sorry for them being so big first time doing this!!

Edited by Playful_Tigger
mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2005 at 8:56pm
Seriously I don't really know what i'm doing with HH.  But you are looking for little tiny white bits attached to the hair.  From what I remember you want a kitten flea comb to pick them out with...
FinaFina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinaFina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2005 at 9:40pm

Amm - great looking hair, again . . . not surprised *at all* by the results with the bleach. Essentially the hair you have (i.e. the hair *any* of us gets that's asian/indian and "blonde") has already been processed to the extent that it can stand, so yes, another batch of 40 vol with bleach WILL kill it IN NO TIME.

I would only "recommend" (and I use the term loosely) the 40 vol + bleach on *very healthy*, virgin hair. My hairdresser uses it on my own hair, which is quite fine, and my hair withstands it as long as I do it only ONCE.

So that was my premise as I experimented with bleaching this gorgeous, healthy, beautiful hair. And the results are fabulous, but there is absolutely *no room* for further processing.

Anyway. You should see the pics of that batch I fried. OOOOH. Scary. Like a witch's broom, but worse. . .

TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2005 at 11:12pm

good job Amm,

your new hair looks really silky, mine didnt look so silky,well see this week after an install on my hair,

Bringing beauty, one head at a time...
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2005 at 11:47pm
Amm which is lighter, the 14 or the 27? And which one do you think would look better blended with the 22?? LOL maybe I should just buy both!
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2005 at 1:27am
The #14 is definitely lighter than #27. It's kind of a peach/light honey tone and no brassy gold highlight strands. I can take pics of the 14 & 22 side by side and try to blend them and take a pic if you want. I have the exact shade of 22 that you have right now.

I did take one weft of it and went over it with a smidge darker Radiance Colorgloss. It turned out lovely but I wouldn't try to color it the other way. Fina is right about trying to lighten this hair anymore. It no like.

sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2005 at 8:15am
yeah amm a picture of them side by side would be lovely! Do you think they would blend well together?
LauraR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LauraR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2005 at 9:36am

I got my RK yesterday (my internet doesn't get hooked up until Sunday at home) - I got the pretips.  Each bundle of 25 weights about .5 oz and two fit inside a shrinkie. I ordered 4, 5, 6, and 8 and they are quite light for me so now I need MORE! the 4 I got lookes a little redder than that pic above. I also ordered the Double drawn and it definitely is not. and there are some little grays I picked out.

Anyone ordering from there soon?

Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2005 at 10:22am
I 'm sorry to hear that lauraR.I ordered double drawn.It was truly double drawn though.No short hairs except obviously from the very top where they fold and weft.I was wonderfully suprised.I didnt get any greys either.?

Edited by Longhairdreams
TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2005 at 10:47am

i wonder if they have a return or exchange policy

my wefts didnt look double draw or silky like amms did

Playful_Tigger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Playful_Tigger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2005 at 12:07pm
I also had grey in mine.. I would say at least 20 and mine also has shorts in it but I had nothing to compair to so I am not sure if I should complain.
Izabella120578 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Izabella120578 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2005 at 4:11pm

Me again:

When http://indianhairs.com/ is the sister site of RK, so I think the double drawn hair is remy.

Take a look at the left part of the side: Now you can buy remy double drawn hair. That sounds good...

Koffee Brown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koffee Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2005 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by cafeaulaibeauty cafeaulaibeauty wrote:

Koffee: I got the hair in black from RK Products. Yes the batch of hair I have gets extremely curly when I wash it.  .

Thanks Cafeaul..
If you don't mind me asking, why did you order from RK instead of Indianhair.com since you got your hair in black? I thought RK was same hair as indianhair but only in colors. I also wear  #1B-2. which is why I ordered from indianhair.com. But the the majority of that order didnt' ahve the ringlet curls.   So you've made me a believer!! I'm ordering from RK this time, in black natural curly and  some of that natural straight that u said gets sooo curly.
K-B
cafeaulaibeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cafeaulaibeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2005 at 9:42pm
I ordered Rk hair because I wanted jet black hair and I am too lazy to color the hair from indianhairs.com. I love love love this hair!

Edited by Administrator
Koffee Brown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koffee Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2005 at 4:01pm
Thanks cafe. You're right, The indianhairs.com hair i ordered was a mixture of browns and blacks, with the ends of some hand tied wefts being close to a #33 almost. I liked the variation of color tho, but I see what you mean-- if you want a precise color, best to go with RK. Wish me luck..
Hey , has anybody ordered curly from   RK?  How is it? Boofy? tangles?

thanks.
K-B
TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2005 at 2:51am

ok- i am going to have some rk hair for sale-

color 613 - i have one full package of 613 weft 16" long

i have another package with about 12" cut off(width wide) - i installed two wefts on myself.

the wefts cost me $55- i will deduct $10 from the cost because i took off 12 inches or so.

i also have a color ring-$15

total for all is this

$45 for roughly 7 3/4 ounces of hair (1 3/4 packs)

color ring $15

shipping- what i paid $40

$100 to first taker,

i really dont want to break it up to sell it it will get too confusing for me on what to charge to ship it.

this hair is real nice and smooths down extremly well even with a blow dryer and no flat iron.

i am selling it for two reasons, i feel it sheds to much than i am used to, and i need to have a local company to deal with and know for sure when i will receive my hair.

the other pack i got for one of my stylists, its way to light for her and she doesnt need it.

Pm me with your addy and i will send it right out.

thanks

kateadreena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kateadreena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2005 at 6:49am
Anyone else had a problem with shedding? :(
elvira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2005 at 6:55am
No shedding whatsoever! Silky smooth, too. Takes to a hot flat iron real good! Love it!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kateadreena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2005 at 7:05am

cool!

Id be ironing mine too, i just need to order it..

i guess if it does shed too much i can always take it off the weft and tip it anyway :)

xx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kateadreena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2005 at 6:06pm

just ordered 24 '' 613 :D

anyone know how long it takes to ship to UK?
My brothers wedding next saturday i would like it by then..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
  Share Topic