Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

help!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
zasha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help!
    Posted: June 04 2005 at 8:49am

i have a dark brown straight long hair and i use blue-black permanent colour for almost 3 years(i dye all hair, not just roots), its not demaged  but every time when i dye my hair hue stays beautiful and shinny just for the firist week and than it starts to fade out with some black-grey-brownish hue without shine..what should i do?to go to sallon or change produts that i use?

swede View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swede Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2005 at 9:07am

No worry, you just need to refresh your hair with a toner, for refreshing your hair I'd recommend Color by robert craig, it doesn't contain any ammonia or peroxide so it's very gentle with the hair (it's also permanent!).

Going to the salon, would just be a waste of time and money.

Do not use permanent haircolor with ammonia in it to refresh ends and midshafts, it'll destroy the hair in the long run.

http://www.merchantamerica.com/robertcraig/index.php?ba=view _category&category=2331

Shades natural black or jet black will work fine.

zasha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2005 at 8:07am
thanx swede,i“ll try robert craig next time!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic