Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Victoria Beckham

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Wild-Kitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild-Kitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Victoria Beckham
    Posted: June 04 2005 at 5:31pm

She looks like she got sunburned to me it's 2 extreme for a tan

and the hair colour doesnt suit her at all and what happened in her face

she used to be so cute now she freak me out really !

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2005 at 7:17pm
yeah...seems all wrong. Even the long hair looks like extensions.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2005 at 6:32pm
Chris H. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris H. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2005 at 8:01am
wow, she'e#$%%#@ HOT!!!!! (but not in the first post!)
Karevision View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karevision Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2005 at 2:54pm
She has extensions.

Edited by Karevision
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2005 at 10:19pm
Yes she has extensions, and yes, they make her even more beautiful. She looked horrific with short hair.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2005 at 2:41am
She's still wearing extensions after having long hair for at least four years? Why?
Karevision View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karevision Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2005 at 3:48am
Maybe because she is so thin it has affected her hair and she needs to ad. Or she just is never happy with what she got.

She looked good in short hair.

Edited by Karevision
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2005 at 7:23am
Yet, her hair is lovely in every other photo I've seen. She. I agree after seening the linked pics. Thanks.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/050604/ids_phot os_en/r4107725321.jpg

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/050604/ids_phot os_en/r654212425.jpg

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/050604/482/la10 406042130

Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2005 at 12:10pm
So does she have short hair really?
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2005 at 10:44am

I read in a interview in the British Mag "Hello", where she was denying certain surgical enhancements, that she says the only things "fake" on her are her nails and hair. She admits to "getting a little help in these areas".

I think she's probably just thin, and by this point is perhaps supplementing that more than actual length. Then again, who knows?

Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2005 at 6:29am

She never had that much hair to start with. The blonde extentions were hideous though. She should stick with dark brown and grow hair own hair a bit to blend in.

jodie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jodie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2005 at 3:35am
I think your right, she should definately stick to dark colours as the blonde washes her out!, I also have to add, "What on earth has jordan done to her hair?". It was really nice when she came out of the jungle but at the eurovision it looked totally hideous, that baby blonde is not her at all! and whats the deal with her false tan??
*jodie*
   X
Robocop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robocop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2005 at 7:10am
You're not Jodie Marsh are you? :)
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2005 at 7:22am
IMO Victoria Becckham's hair must be pretty long...unless she's been having regular trims ever since she started sporting the extensions 5 years ago---and that would be rather absurd.
Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2005 at 11:46am

Originally posted by fatmoogas fatmoogas wrote:

IMO Victoria Becckham's hair must be pretty long...unless she's been having regular trims ever since she started sporting the extensions 5 years ago---and that would be rather absurd.

It probably splits so much that the growth isn't apparent. All that stuff she does to it adds up to one big brassy haystack.

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2005 at 1:34pm
As I remember, she had grown it out a bit by the time the extensions first went in.
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2005 at 12:03pm
I think she looks great with long brown hair. But i don't think she looks bad in short either. This blond mania however is disturbing.. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic