Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

From dark brown to med brown hair only? Why?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940 78>
Author
simplired View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simplired Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 6:36pm
Hi I see that you wear lace wig.....

How do you maintain your hair underneath th lace front.

I want to try for the first time, but

I usually wear a wig only when I go out in the world.....so I keep my hair in 2 braids and daily moisturize, am and  pm.  so my hair will not break off
I forgot to mention I am transitioning out a harsh chemical perm and I dont want to cut the perm out. So I  found that wearing a wig makes it so much easier, rather then trying to manage a hair do and the daily stresses.
Nothing Beats a Failure but a Try!     Sondra
qdhairbeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qdhairbeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 11:37am
Hello,I am Emily from China,

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Edited by Karen Shelton - May 30 2008 at 11:25pm
2honest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2honest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 2:02pm
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to drop in and say hi from the Sunshine State.
diosa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diosa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 4:41pm
Hello.....this site is cool. guess I'll check it out!
nobody is watching, never will,never do, only because it is nonsense.
Trip1983 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trip1983 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2008 at 9:31pm
hello all. I have been doing some research into getting hair extentions. I am here to seek out opinions on what methods people seem to prefer.
charmed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charmed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 2:32pm
hello to all, this charmed and my interest is lace fronts, lace fronts and more lace fronts.  glad to meet everyone and thank you for having me.
lacey girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lacey girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 9:04pm

hi

HairDoc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairDoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by DaveDecker DaveDecker wrote:

Hi everyone, newbies and otherwise!

Let's post our introductions in this thread (which I've made a "sticky") so that we can actually have a conversation upon your welcome.  (It seems lots of newbies post "hi" messages to which there are no or few replies, and that ain't right).

So, introduce yourself here, and tell us all a bit about your preferences, thoughts and opinions on hair -- and of course, be sure to let us know a bit about your own hair.

HairDoc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairDoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 10:33pm
Hello everyone my name is Cindy aka Hair Doc . I have my own hair care line which has been formulated without alcohol. Diva has eleven items from detangling conditioning shampoos,stimulating shampoos (to promote growth)and hair recontructor(To repair extremely damaged hair) and a unique relaxer system. I am on a mission to help individuals to attain healthier,longer hair.With years of research it is my view that the drying effects of alcohol in certain products attribute to dullness and brittleness of hair. The extreme detangling ability of my product keeps hair on the head instead of in the comb and on the floor.For more info I maybe found on www.divabycindy.net
lizzieg123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzieg123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 9:55am
Hello Everyone!
I am a newbie hereClap I have short hair and have always wanted long but i have absolutley no patience. So, i am considering clip in hair extentions to put in and maybe when i get to that i can stand it anymore stage it will not be so bad. Any suggestions? I would love to here them. I am considering buying the 10pc set from Sallys. Its not real expensive and i dont want to go overboard until i am sure that i am going to like them.
I need all the help i can get!
Thank you to all that take the time to read this and i look forward to some interesting conversations to come!
Have a great day!Wink
Lizzieg123
drenni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drenni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 10:52pm
Hi! I'm Adrienne. I long, red hair that I've recently been having issues with. I joined to read about other peoples hair and find a solution to mine. My hair is pretty easy to manage and slightly wavy.  =]
denise4080 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote denise4080 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 7:07pm
Hi, I am looking for a way to get healthy hair and hopefully grow it longer.
I just started using a few items from the phyto line. I want to learn more about sls and cones.

jackie23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackie23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 3:54pm
Hi, My name is jackie

I am happy to have found another board with hair stories. 
Where there is a will there is a way

http://public.fotki.com/jackie23/
jackie23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackie23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 3:54pm
Hi, My name is jackie

I am happy to have found another board with hair stories.  Big%20smile

jackie23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackie23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 3:55pm
Hi, My name is jackie

I am happy to have found another board with hair stories.  Big%20smile 

jackie23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackie23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 3:56pm
Hi, My name is jackie

I am happy to have found another board with hair stories.  Big%20smile I

jackie23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackie23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 3:56pm
Hi, My name is jackie

I am happy to have found another board with hair stories.  Big%20smile I am

jackie23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackie23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 3:57pm
Hi, My name is jackie

I am happy to have found another board with hair stories.  Big%20smile I am looking f

jackie23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackie23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 3:58pm
Hi, My name is jackie

I am happy to have found another board with hair stories.  Big%20smile I am looking for

jackie23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackie23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 3:59pm
Hi, My name is jackie

I am happy to have found another board with hair stories.  Big%20smile I am looking for items

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940 78>
  Share Topic