Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

From dark brown to med brown hair only? Why?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3839404142 78>
Author
jackie23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackie23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 4:13pm
Hi, My name is jackie

I am happy to have found another board with hair stories.  Big%20smile I am looking for items to make my hair healther and stop the ends from breaking.  I will look on board for this subject.
Where there is a will there is a way

http://public.fotki.com/jackie23/
jackie23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackie23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 4:14pm
Hi, My name is jackie

I am happy to have found another board with hair stories.  Big%20smile I am looking for items to make my hair healther and stop the ends from breaking.  I will look on board for this subject. 

jackie23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackie23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 4:15pm
Hi, My name is jackie

I am happy to have found another board with hair stories.  Big%20smile I am looking for items to make my hair healther and stop the ends from breaking.  I will look on board for this subject.  You

jackie23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackie23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 4:15pm
Hi, My name is jackie

I am happy to have found another board with hair stories.  Big%20smile I am looking for items to make my hair healther and stop the ends from breaking.  I will look on board for this subject.  You are

jackie23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackie23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 4:16pm
Hi, My name is jackie

I am happy to have found another board with hair stories.  Big%20smile I am looking for items to make my hair healther and stop the ends from breaking.  I will look on board for this subject.  You are welcome to

jackie23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackie23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 4:17pm
Hi, My name is jackie

I am happy to have found another board with hair stories.  Big%20smile I am looking for items to make my hair healther and stop the ends from breaking.  I will look on board for this subject.  You are welcome to email

jackie23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackie23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 4:17pm
Hi, My name is jackie

I am happy to have found another board with hair stories.  Big%20smile I am looking for items to make my hair healther and stop the ends from breaking.  I will look on board for this subject.  You are welcome to email with

jackie23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackie23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 4:18pm
Hi, My name is jackie

I am happy to have found another board with hair stories.  Big%20smile I am looking for items to make my hair healther and stop the ends from breaking.  I will look on board for this subject.  You are welcome to email with information t

jackie23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackie23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 4:19pm
Hi, My name is jackie

I am happy to have found another board with hair stories.  Big%20smile I am looking for items to make my hair healther and stop the ends from breaking.  I will look on board for this subject.  You are welcome to email with information too.

HairDoc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairDoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 6:37pm
Big%20smileDear Jackie go on www.divabycindy.net to find a superb new alcohol free product it keeps hair on the head instead in the comb and on the floor .The ingredients penetrate the hair shaft .Click on Diva video.Get your Divalicious hair with the products guaranteed. Regards Hair Doc
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2008 at 7:32am
 Hello to all!

I've enjoyed reading this message board for awhile now.So I finally registered.I like how short hair lovers and long hair lovers give their opinoins.I feel middle of the road with hair lenght.Some women look amazing with long hair and some with short.I love the ones that can do no wrong!
long,short and even mid lenght!!!!!!
                                                      shortvslong
lizzieg123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzieg123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2008 at 10:03am

Hi Jackie,

I dont know if you are like me but i do alot of damage to my hair. I color it blow dry it, curl it and sometimes even straighten it( i have natural curly hair so i straighten it alot) My hair was getting really frizzy and dry. I am on a limited budget so i cant really afford to go to the big salons and buy the real expensive stuff so i went to walmart and bought a leave in conditioner by Pantein. ( i guess that is how it is spelled LOL ) It is only 3.00 and i love it. Try it!

happy abi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happy abi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2008 at 8:47pm
ladybug1s View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladybug1s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2008 at 9:41am

Hi

I am the mother of 4, recently had my brown hair highlighted and it
is not the look I asked for. why cant it get right-after forking out 170 bucks included was a hair cut I would expect a better job than hair cuttery!

Look in the hair coloring section and hope someone can help. I will continue lurking and reading anything about hair!!!! This is a great forum and glad to have found some new friends.

Victoria
ladybug
DipN24k View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DipN24k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2008 at 5:05pm
Hello Everyone!

Glad to see alot of Folks here from the OB......My name is DipN24 and I wear LF.
panzerswifey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote panzerswifey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2008 at 6:57pm
Hi My name is Panzerswifey , My husband is Panzer & Panzer is a German Military tank.

I am a Army Wife & My husband is a Tanker. I have 5 kids and I am just on here to learn basically and share some things that I have learned about hair. And to laugh a lil.

Right now my daughter is missing she is in my AVI if u see here please call ur local police.
She may be in Cali.

Edited by panzerswifey - April 30 2008 at 6:58pm
http://panzerboswell.ning.com
http://panzerswifey.blogspot.com
newtestam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newtestam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2008 at 7:50pm
Hey you guys,

I've been lurking here for a while, getting tips. I thought I might as well sign up. I'm below brastrap, shooting for waist (anything longer I don't think so, but waist is perfect). Let's see if we can help each other.
FyreFly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FyreFly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2008 at 1:31am
Hi I am new here and I just wanted to say I buy more hair mags than cosmos..ha..because I love seeing different kinds of hair and color. I always want to do something different with my hair. But I guess my knowledge is limited and my hair dresser sometimes doesn't get it..or im  not sure how to communicate what I want.

But anyway I usually have long hair except last spring when i decided to chop it all off. It was fun for awhile, but then I missed having long flowing ponytails and swishing my hair. I grew it back and I feel much better. I tend to feel more feminine and pretty with long hair =) But I like textured long hair..I have worn just the bone straight style with layering at the ends for years and years and I like experimenting different layering techniques with long hair. Right now I have short layers that frame my face and my hair is past my collar bone. My hair is a medium brown and fine textured. My real color..except for some leftover highlights...I want my hair a rich dark dark brown..or maybe keep my hair color..and put black lowlights in..im not sure..but I have a thing for color even tho I am not that experienced at all with hair coloring. I just want to do more hair coloring!

I like any kind of hair orginal and unique. Edgier with femininity thats how I like my hair =)  I signed up so I could learn more about hair and its a great way to get input

jackie23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackie23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2008 at 8:39pm
Hi Lizzle,

I have have stopped using curling tongs, flat irons and brushes in January 2008.  My hair isn't has thin as it use to be.  I roller set and go under the dryer.  I also do a saren wrap if I am in the mood. I will that that item at Walmart.  I love the price too. LOL  I relaxed hair myself.  Every 6-7 weeks. Last year I use to relaxer every 3 weeks!

reggie54 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reggie54 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2008 at 10:02pm
my name is Regina, i was diagnosed with lupus in 85 started losing my hair in 89. ive always had short hair didn't know why but that was the reason. i've worn wigs and braids since i was 14yrs old now i am 54 and a friend of mine had cancer and was given 2 lace front wigs. my friends hair started to grow back after chemo. i brought the other wig from her. since i found this site. i saw something that i question my self.

i want to know the right density for my age the one i have is 100% density or medium but seems to thick. anyone have the answer i wouls appreciate it remember i am 54 but i do not want the unatural or wig look
by the way this site is great.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3839404142 78>
  Share Topic