Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sports and Hair two great topics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Joey99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joey99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2005 at 10:29am

It doesn't seem really brunette...maybe kind of auburn?  Whatever, I think it suits her.  With her complexion (those little freckles) reddish hair looks very natural on her (who knows...maybe it is natural)!

Thanks for the update!

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2005 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by ssjockey ssjockey wrote:

Originally posted by Katie C Lover Katie C Lover wrote:

I just want to know what went through her mind when she decided to have this done..

I know what went through her mind, she did it on purpose to piss off the long hair fans on THIS BOARD!!!

Give me a break, she is what?  19?  20?  Is she not allowed to do with her hair what she wants to?

Funny, I thought our "Katie C Lover" generally preferred short hair.... no?

Besides, as the change in the subject's hair was only of the color (not the length or the style), I don't understand the basis of your criticism about fans of long hair.

Furthermore, as all of the subjects discussed on these boards are people in the public eye, some here will choose to praise the looks depicted in photos, others will choose to criticize.  Nobody's suggesting that she be sought out in real life and forced to do something against her will.

What happened, ssjockey?  Didja get up on the wrong side of the bed today?

Katie C Lover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie C Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2005 at 5:17am
Hey Dave, Just because I do like Katie Couric and her ever changing hair doesn't mean I just like shorter hairstyles. I appreciate any woman with gorgous hair, long or short. After watching this girl in the Softball World Series and that mane of beautiful blonde hair, I just thought when she had her hair color change, what prompted the change.
Stu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2005 at 11:51pm
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2005 at 2:48pm
Longhorns colors are burnt orange and white.  It looks like her hair is close to the burnt orange color.
Katie C Lover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie C Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2006 at 12:10pm
Just watched Ms. Willis on TV in a game and she is back to her beautiful blonde long locks...
Bevv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bevv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2006 at 4:28pm

I think she looks best with that California blonde look. Why are all the blondes jumping ship these days? They all seem to be going darker.

Bevv

Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2006 at 9:58pm
Lester View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2006 at 11:13am
How did this thread get started? Someone said she was going to cut her hair during the off season? Her hair looks longer this season and is back to being blond. Must be tough to be a catcher with hair that long,but I give her lots of credit for keeping it as long as she wants.
anonzzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anonzzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2006 at 11:35pm
Michelle Wie is a famous golfer from Hawaii:

Michelle Wie 2003

Michelle Wie 2005
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic