Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

all i have to say to have awesome updos i

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chris H. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris H. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: all i have to say to have awesome updos i
    Posted: June 07 2005 at 2:31am
Get and watch the Martin Parsons dvds. He is the BEST. I learned everthing from him and when getting ready to put some hair up, I think back to what technique I learned from him and it's perfect everytime. Of course this is more for the professional stylist, buyt he's the bomb!!
angel bride View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angel bride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2006 at 4:01am
sure He's famous enough to know he has new ideas and concepts

and if you don't mind try show us and talk about what you learned it'll be useful

Good luck and Thank you
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2006 at 11:38pm
Yes...Martin does good work but I think it is great that you mentioned that it is for the professional.  This confuses people sometimes and then the average hair consumer gets frustrated because they can't do the styles as easily as the pros.  But he is great for hairdressers...I agree.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic