Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NBA Finals

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Poll Question: Who will win the championship this year?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
11 [34.38%]
21 [65.63%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
The Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2005 at 7:19pm
it's over
blackwallstreet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackwallstreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2005 at 7:35pm
first off all the spurs are going to take this series i believe. however dont diss the pistons game. down 2 games to 0 is tough but anything is possible. if the pistons can set their offense and use clock before jackin up the j from the first open man, they can score better. set the offense and set the tone. second contain ginobli and parker. the pistons definitely have the defensive size in billups who is the biggest pg in the league. and tayshaun needs to step up. big ben we all kno he can man handle any one of the spurs but get set. its little mistakes that tim duncan and the spurs are feeding off of. dont run n gun this spur team.
THE BLACK WALLSTREET IZ COMIN'
The Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2005 at 7:46pm
your right that's the key
STACKBUNDLES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STACKBUNDLES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2005 at 8:31pm

u up 2 in know, yall been playen good and we been playen like trash. but the spurs been playin with 8 player... you know... counting the refs and all. its all good, we gonna even it up soon

Go Pistons!!

KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2005 at 12:05pm

right we will see.

Go Spurs!! right back at you

B.M.F PIMPIN WE NOT A SQUAD WE A MOVEMENT.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackwallstreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2005 at 12:33pm
yea them refs be havin they favorites. lay off my man rasheed it like they call fouls 4 him especially
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2005 at 12:36pm
Piston fans always complaining that the refs be helping the other team, they complained about it when they were playing the heat and not they still complaining.........smh @ piston fans...
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2005 at 5:45pm
Yep they can't take punishment to well. But it's OK, I think everybody can see them crying. I told you so (  I shouldn't say that)
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
The Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2005 at 7:57am
I have to admit the pistons played good defense last night and that's why they got the W
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2005 at 11:44am

True! That got dusted off 79 - 96 >>>> 

That's the key to beating the Spurs.

But it's too late now to play good defence.

Team Logo  still on top !

Edited by BIGGMike
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
The Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2005 at 4:16pm
I agree still on top
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2005 at 4:18pm
who doesnt agree spurs are the best

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackwallstreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2005 at 7:21am
i really give respect to detroit but i feel spurs are gonna win. duncan overall is the best power forward in the league. he is truly dedicated and committed to the game. pistons have probably the best team work in the nba. this series is quite better then i expected.
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2005 at 9:30am
see i like the spurs but u went to far the best power forward is kevin garnett
The Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2005 at 9:26am
dang the series is tied 2-2 and they go back to detroit.
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2005 at 1:48pm

Man hold up!

It's getting a little tight now!

360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2005 at 4:37pm
tonight is a must win game for the spurs, they can't risk going down 3-2
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2005 at 11:13pm
thank god for robert horry, he hit the 2 biggest shots in the game. spurs up 3-2
Jae-Tills View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jae-Tills Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2005 at 1:23am
Yea da spurs gonna win cause dey have my homie robert horry gunnin threes when they most need them
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2005 at 10:59am
lets hope so spurs all the da way
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic