Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NBA Finals

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Poll Question: Who will win the championship this year?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
11 [34.38%]
21 [65.63%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2005 at 12:07pm
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2005 at 12:10pm

Link to Spurs pictures >>>>>>> 

Click photos

http://www.nba.com/spurs/

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
BrownEyez2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownEyez2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2005 at 12:45pm
 Yeah!!!!!!
~~LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE!~~
Blazer15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blazer15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2005 at 2:52pm

Hell yeah I knew my team was gonna win 81-74 I didnt sleep till the game was over.

Edited by Blazer15
Holla at ya boy BK/QN finest. My waves is so lethal makes you sick to death.
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2005 at 5:24pm

What's really going on! Heyyyyyyyy!

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2005 at 5:32pm

Nash shouldn't have left Texas

Edited by BIGGMike
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2005 at 5:32pm
Blazer15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blazer15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2005 at 6:21pm
No leaving texas was a big step for him look he won MVP and led his team into breakinhg the NBA record for most 3 pointers in a season which was 700 and something so actually it was a big step not a mistake and the My team Pheonix would have one if they had nore defencive players cus they are the best offencive team in the NBA if they had defence they would be unstopable.

Edited by Blazer15
Holla at ya boy BK/QN finest. My waves is so lethal makes you sick to death.
blackwallstreet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackwallstreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2005 at 8:43am
it was a long nba season and the finals was one of the best. a first game 7 finals since '94. even tho my team (lakers) werent in it i give respect to the spurs and even more to the pistons. i really have gained respect for detroit big ups and a holla to my hometown boy rip hamilton. shout out to rasheed, chauncey, and big ben y'all played wit tremendous heart and gave a good finals. these people are real idols to todays youth. thank you nba and nfl for having these seasons. looking forward to next year. spurs r gettin shareef abdur rahim too
THE BLACK WALLSTREET IZ COMIN'
The Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2005 at 3:02pm
I haven't seen a good series like that since MJ was playing. Tim Duncan deserved that MVP fo show

Edited by The Man
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic