Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Expensive purses....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
AmberJune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberJune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2005 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by rrobey rrobey wrote:

I love the Dooney & Bourke bucket bag!  I have to admit though that I'd never spend that much on a purse.  I will, however, spend $30 on a "replica".    LOL.

Hey Amber... if you're still in WV and ever come up to Morgantown there's a place that sells replicas.  Haven't been there myself yet but I've heard they have a great selection of DB and LV... also replica jewlery.  PM me and I'll tell you what I know if you're interested.

Becky

Sure ... Thanks!

*AmberJune* http://twitter.com/AmberJune01
Yolligirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yolligirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2005 at 9:35am
I love Coach Bags, they last forever  and they never go out of style. I would much rather spend money on a designer purse that will be in style next year than an outfit that will not be. I'm a purse junkie anyway.
Life is a journey, Enjoy the ride.

rrobey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rrobey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2005 at 7:08am

I love the Dooney & Bourke bucket bag!  I have to admit though that I'd never spend that much on a purse.  I will, however, spend $30 on a "replica".    LOL.

Hey Amber... if you're still in WV and ever come up to Morgantown there's a place that sells replicas.  Haven't been there myself yet but I've heard they have a great selection of DB and LV... also replica jewlery.  PM me and I'll tell you what I know if you're interested.

Becky

AmberJune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberJune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2005 at 9:49pm

I personally love Coach bags.  I have 3 right now.  I think...why not splurge on a purse?  Its perfectly normal for a woman to spend 100 or more on one outfit and only wear it once...so why not splurge on something you carry everyday!?

Amber

Edited by AmberJune
BrownEyez2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownEyez2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2005 at 7:09pm
Personally, I love designer handbags.  I don't change often (like to get my $$$$'s worth of wear out of them ) so my husband buys me one each year. Currently, I'm carrying a Louis Vuitton, but will be looking for something new by Christmas time....
~~LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE!~~
mysweetevie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mysweetevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2005 at 1:57pm
I think it depends on how often you change your bag and your personal style. I like to have one current designer bag on hand always.
sweet like honey!
AmberJune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberJune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2005 at 1:38pm
What do you all think about buying expensive purses such as Coach, Luis Vaton, Gucci, and so on? 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic