Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

cream rinse conditioner to relax hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dude20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dude20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: cream rinse conditioner to relax hair?
    Posted: June 08 2005 at 5:27pm

I read in a mid 90's beauty book that Gillette and Breck cream rinse conditioner are helpful in relaxing the curl. Anyone tried either of these products, or a cream rinse conditioner that relaxed their curl? Thanks.

eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2005 at 9:29pm
I used to use them, but I don't know if they make them anymore. I think it's been replaced by conditioners, which you don't have to mix up before using.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
bedhedgrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bedhedgrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2005 at 10:31pm
..... I'd invest in a small straight iron....I straighten alot of male clients hair, and it gets the hair straight as a pencil ...... conditioners??? u have been watching to much TV .......  cute .......
Bedhedgrl :>o
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic