Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Like a Model =)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ciara x5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ciara x5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Like a Model =)
    Posted: June 13 2005 at 12:48pm

Well .. i model for pacsun. & i got a offer to model for the advertisments in magazines . But in order for me to be able to do that ; im going to have to drop 18 pounds in the next 4 weeks . Besides from eating extremely light .. and all the basics .. any other ideas?

<3 Ciara

Edited by Ciara x5

Your heart may be broken tonight.
But tomorrow, in the morning light..
Don't let the sun catch you crying.
BrownEyez2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownEyez2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2005 at 6:25pm
You may want to consult first w/ your doctor and then find a personal trainer. BTW, good luck w/ that!!
~~LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE!~~
28inchhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 28inchhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2005 at 10:01am
what i would recommend is a lot of exercise, of course bringing those calories down. Stay away from things that will cause your blood sugar to rise....ie white carbs, fruits and whole grains are good
currently 22 inches of hair from hairline to ends but i aspire to be 28 inches from hair line to ends in at least a year....currently relaxed 3c
sporty_chick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporty_chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2005 at 11:13pm

Get on a 2000 calorie diet, and do pilates.
Works!

Much Luv
Your Canadian Buddy :)

Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2005 at 2:33am
sporty - without knowing her daily routine, 2000 calories may either be too much or too little for her to attain a healthy weight loss.  Diet and excersizes are not cookie cutter, they all need to be tweaked for the individual.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic