Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Really ba problem... HELP

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Veronica F View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veronica F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Really ba problem... HELP
    Posted: June 16 2005 at 6:21am

Try using a green based or ash based toner or color in the blonde shade of that u wanna go back to. But if u can u should prob go to a professional. If not i'd prob recommend u use the demi clairol complements dye that u can normally get at sally's in the base colors mentioned above. That usually helps counter the orange u r seeing in ur hair. And perhaps u can find one in ur nat. color too. This is the best i can think of rite now and demi will be the least damaging thing for ur hair at this point. Also, condition like crazy afterwards.

Best of luck!!

xoxsn0whitexox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xoxsn0whitexox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2005 at 6:06am
Ok so...i am a natural blonde, and well i decided you know that i wanted low lights, well i dyed it with this chocolate toner stuff and filler so it would stay, well then i couldnt get it out...so Sallys told me to bleach it and put in a blonde toner, well i did that, and well then my hair has like orange in it now, like seriously, it looks terrible so i went back and they told me to bleach the spots of brown that didnt take the bleach the first time or i missed, and then to use this golden blonde color as a toner aferwards, so i did all that crap, but my hair is ridiculously blonde, and still has some orange, i can prob deal with the too blonde, but how to i get rid of the orange?? please help, i have a photo shoot on saturday and im freaking out! :-(
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic