Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Colour advice please please please help!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Colour advice please please please help!!
    Posted: June 18 2005 at 1:10pm
I've had horrible experencies with hairdressers, so far I haven't found one that is kind enough to do what I want.

Go back to your orginal hairdresser, or try someone else. Or maybe darken your hair... with an all around darker color. Most peoples roots are a little ligther or darker then the rest of thier hair and it doesn't look so bad.

~* Bambi Lee *~
Morgan27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morgan27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2005 at 12:52pm
Your hairdresser left you with the yukky blonde color? That doesn't seem right... hmmm Have you considered going to another hairdresser to fix it?
ickledee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ickledee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2005 at 9:10am
Hi girls,

I have just had the biggest disaster ever!! My hair was medium brown with fine golden coloured highlights and i quite liked it. However, yesterday i had my roots done my a different hairdresser (only my T-Bar) the top of my hair is now a yukky brassy BRIGHT blonde colour, god knows what she has done but there is LOADS of colour not only is it a disgusting blend of yellow and ginger but it looks ridiculous next to the rest of my hair which is a completely different colour!

Now this gets worse....I have an appointment on Sat to get extensions done and obviousy don't want a full head of that yukky colour so need to do something asap!

The only options i have thought of is getting low lights through my T-Bar to match the rest of my hair, but then will i still have streaks of ginger/yellow??? The other option being getting it all completely dyed brown but then i am getting extensions so not sure if i want a full head of long totally brown hair as i have always had highlights?!..

Please please help and comments/advice would be greatly appreciated as i am desperate x. x.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic