Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nice Exports

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sassyhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sassyhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nice Exports
    Posted: June 17 2005 at 11:40am

Hi

I have been viewing these threads for a while now and decided that I would join.  I have recently had a virus and hacking problems but hopefully that is all sorted.  So I wanted to say hi to everyone!!

I also wanted to ask members if they had every ordered any hair from Ven at Nice Exports.  Website address is www.niceexports.com.  they supply Indian Remy, Non Remy single and Double drawn from 6 inches to 30 inches which is hand micro wefted.

This guy recently contacted me and I wanted to know if anyone had ever ordered any hair from this company.

Cheerio

amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2005 at 7:12pm
Hello & welcome!

Never heard of that company.
LuckieDuckies View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuckieDuckies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2005 at 9:50pm

sorry to be off topic, but your so funny amm

sassyhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sassyhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2005 at 7:29am

Hi

This company posted me some samples and when i received them the hair had a really bad odour like a chemical smell.  Also the ends of the hair are really frizzy.

I emailed the guy who sent me the samples and this is what he replied

I will explain your issues with samples:-
Frizzy at ends:-
Those are the samples and of remy SINGLE DRAWN(Not double drawn)
So they are uneven at one end. Single drawn is naturally be curly at free end.
We can make it double drawn by cutting
the other end evenly.This Frizzyness can be rectified by cutting one end TO DESIRED SIZE and make them double drawn.
So then there wont be any curly ness or frizzyness at ends.
--------
Bad odour:-
As soon as we process the hair we put them in polythene covers.
It should not be opened until it is used.
As we opend big bundle few days ago to prepare samples, naturally
hair gets some  bad odour. Even our human hair also if it is not shampooed for days it gives bad odour. Is'nt it?
Odour and Frizzy ness at ends are not a problem.
We can easily rectify them.
-----------------------------
In those samples, I want you to observe is the quality of hair and quality of zigzag, and micro wefting and colors.
--------------
If  you really worry about these 2 points,
we can solve them.

I just wondered if anybody had used this company previously. 

shel221 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shel221 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2005 at 11:41am

Thanks for the link sassy.  If you do decide to try them, let us know how you get on.

x

zapevaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zapevaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2005 at 3:08pm
Well, he's wrong about one thing: cutting the hair is not how you make double-drawn hair. Double-drawing is where they draw out the shorter hairs, so all the hairs in the bundle are one length. Cutting the ends just means that more of the ends  are the full length; there are still shorter hairs contained in it if you just trim the ends.

-Rae
sassyhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sassyhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2005 at 4:14pm
Well I wont be using him as a supplier thats for sure.  He has rung me lots of times and kept asking me for names and address of suppliers I use so that he can get in contact with me.  He was giving me a good price on the hair but when I acutally got the samples the smell of them was very chemical/labaratory smell.  And the hair was frizzy at then ends.  It was horrid and I would not like to have put that in my own hair let alone anyone elses
jodie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jodie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2005 at 2:47pm

Hi Sassy, Ven has contacted me loads of times, he is in the process of sending me samples now, 500g remmi double drawn & some non remi & bulk hair. He made a massive point of saying he supplied to the suppliers i was using now & that he would promise me a good price.

Did you pay for your samples? he's very persistent! the only reason i haven't received them yet is beacause i have just placed a big order and i'm skint!!

i DON'T THINK I'LL BOTHER NOW.

*jodie*
   X
jodie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jodie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2005 at 2:49pm
i AM LOOKING FOR A NEW SUPPLIER, CAN ANYONE HELP?
*jodie*
   X
sassyhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sassyhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2005 at 4:57pm

Hi Jodie

No I did not pay for the samples but what he insisted on at the beginning was that he would send someone out.  I cant be bothered with sales reps I like to make my own mind up about things.  He is very persistant and he stated the exact same to me that he supplies to my suppliers which is untrue as I have checked with them.  He is always after contacts which and he insisted I ordered off him in quite large amounts and he will give me a good price.  I am not interested anymore after seeing the samples.  I was not impressed at all, the hair had an odour to it and the hair was really frizzy at the ends and the samples he sent only had a little bit in them so god knows what it will be like with large amounts.  If you have placed an order I would rethink about it.  He wanted me to place an order before I had a look at the samples.  I have emailed him and he has sent three emails and telephoned me but I am not being harassed by this guy any more and as far as I am concerned the contact has finished on my part.

I wish you luck if you have ordered from him and I hope its what you want but let us know anyway.

jodie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jodie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2005 at 5:16am

No way'  i'm not stupid, theres no way i am even prepared to pay for samples,

if he is as big a company as he lets on, then he wouldn't need paying for them.

your right he was really persistent.

do you have any other suppliers i might be interested in? I'm really sick of these cowboys getting in-touch

*jodie*
   X
sassyhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sassyhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2005 at 3:17pm
pm me
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic