Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

alittle of the subject.....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
shel221 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shel221 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: alittle of the subject.....
    Posted: June 17 2005 at 5:59pm

Can anyone recommend a good company for web hosting as the company im using are a pain in the butt.  problem after problem tryng to upload ftp files.  After all the carry on with this company im looking for a company i can smoothly deal with.  Any recommendations?

sassyhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sassyhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2005 at 6:42pm

Hi Shell

Try Derek at dnets I have his phone number if your interested.

Regards

shel221 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shel221 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2005 at 7:02pm
Thanks sassy and welcome to the board! yeah can you pm his number.  Im in desperation now as ive just spent alot on advertising only cant get to update my site.
RoseRose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoseRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2005 at 9:14pm
I use godaddy.com and he.net for my sites
shel221 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shel221 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2005 at 9:54am

Thanks RoseRose, how are they in terms of uploading ftp files?  My current hosting company has constant errors and costs a fortune and is not really user friendly although they do try and help when you email them.  Are they easy to use?

x

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic