Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

very fine guys hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: very fine guys hair
    Posted: June 18 2005 at 3:48pm
I did, it's in my post.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
theyear1776 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theyear1776 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2005 at 3:38pm

i just use suave shampoo, no conditioner or anything...give me a list of what to use and i'll use it. thanks

eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2005 at 2:05pm
What kind of conditioner are you using after you shampoo? I have very fine hair, and I use Suave Daily Clarifying Conditioner to wash (instead of shampoo), then follow it with Suave Humectant, then with Pantene Pro-V, and a few drops of jojoba as the hair is drying. I never have flyaways or static.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
theyear1776 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theyear1776 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2005 at 11:13pm
hey im new and i really dont know anything about hair...but i got a question i was hopin someone would be able to answer. im a guy with really fine hair, after im done washing it, it looks like static charge disaster, its so thin and dry that it sticks up and i look like an idiot. is there a hair product that is like hair grease (as in what builds up if you dont wash your hair for 2-3 days), my hair looks fine if its got a little grease to it. thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic