Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hey Merguthrie..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hey Merguthrie..
    Posted: June 19 2005 at 12:34pm
Didn't you get married?!
MERGUTHRIE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MERGUTHRIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2005 at 8:56pm

HAHAHAHAHAAH Why yes, I did!

I am waiting to get my next install and just READING AND READING in the background here.... hahahaha

Ironically, I ended up not wearing an OUNCE of fake hair and have not SINCE the wedding hahaha I KILL ME, i spent a BUNDLE on fake hair! I have an elastica and two foxtails to unload now!

These are the only pics I really have.... I will get more!!!!

i love plastikhaar
Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2005 at 8:59pm
CHECK YOU OUT! You made a beautiful bride!
Congratulations!
marie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2005 at 9:02pm
Congrats!! You look incredibly happyand just beautiful (eaven with out the hair)!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MERGUTHRIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2005 at 9:20pm

Things that went wrong:

1. I got eyeliner (liquid) in my right eye. You can tell if you look, it looks like i have eyeliner on the bottom of my right eye but not my left. It was SO bad I actually had eyeliner *in* my contact. This was the FIRST thing that went wrong (that I knew about) and was a bit stressful as I was NOT in my dress AND the limo driver WAS there.

2. The florist was TWO boutineire's short for the groomsman. The crafty 'readers' (two of them) who had corsages, made their corsages into boutineires and saved the day. (Aunt Carol and Honorary Aunt Hope both on Tim's side)

3. My dad forgot to kiss me when he 'gave me away' HAHAHAHA I remembered HALF way through the crermony and felt bad!

4. My directions to the church SUCKED. (on the invitations)

5. The dinner room was supposed to be closed off until we arrived, it was not. If it was I could have fixed the next problem.

6. The SEATING CHART WAS NEVER PUT OUT. Tim and I ended up not even having a full table bc our wedding party was so big they all assumed the rest of them were sitting with us.

7. I forgot to say my train kept coming off. It was detachable, but kept wanting to come detached.

8. Oh yea, at the house, before we left? I sneezed.... maybe I shouldn't have gotten my dress THAT tight, bc it unzipped an inch HAHAHAHA (but we all got a REALLY good laugh!)

9. My DJ slaughtered my best friends last name. HE slaughtered it in practice with us, but then when he got in the room and did it for real, not only did he pronounce it ALL KINDS OF WRONG but he stuttered it real bad, too.

10. Oh, we left the MINT TO BE mints at my dad's house WITH the cake servers, champagne glasses, and GUESTBOOK AND PEN!!!!! (all of these were gifts!!!!)

I think thats it HAHAHAHA So, nothing major went wrong but I did turn into bridezilla and scream at my dad in law when he was talking to me about the seating chart LOL He's over it. ::PHEW::

this is my nephew

And tim's nephew crashed our first dance!

EDIT TO ADD!!!Thank you for the compliments, girls!

Edited by MERGUTHRIE
i love plastikhaar
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2005 at 9:29pm
Think of all the funny memories you'll have.You looked very beautiful.Despite all that might have happened the pictures show how happy you were.And That shade of blonde really suits you.
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2005 at 10:32pm
Mer you look AMAZING...and so happy. The two of you are a very stunning couple. I wish you all the luck. Congratulations, and I wish you a happy life! And the nephews are little honey's too! LOL
mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2005 at 12:05pm
Yes but you got married and looked amazing and all the silly flubs will just be something to laugh about at friends weddings and anniversaries in the future.

Congratulations!

Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2005 at 12:09pm
Bridezilla! That's hilarious! Actually, I think those are pretty major things - at least the mints, guest book, seating chart, dj - I'd have come unglued over those things, too so don't feel bad. You look really happy and like you and Tim are having a great time in every picture - that's great! And your hair - great color and looked very elegant! It looks like a really nice wedding.
TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2005 at 1:19pm

see, if all that didnt happen, it wouldnt of made a memory!

you look goergous! its so funny how everyone remembers the stresses of the day!

my wedding- 24 yrs ago, it was at my moms house, i was comming down the stairs looking all cute... and i slipped down three stairs, yea, SLIDE down three stairs! it didnt help cause right before i came down, my bridesmaid psuhed a joint of weed in my mouth and said, here this will help you! lol

we had a blast that day too, just like u did!

many congrads to you and your man. and many blessings to your future.

Bringing beauty, one head at a time...
Scotchyroo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotchyroo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2005 at 1:26pm

Congratulations!!!!! You made it through the wedding, which I think all of us will secretly admit, is kind of stressful.

Are you done with extensions forever, or just taking a break?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MERGUTHRIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2005 at 10:00pm

The seating chart is the only thing that really upset me (oh, and the eyeliner in the eye weirded me out hahaha bc that has never happened to me and totally freaked me out, but was under control quickly)

Thanks, guys! I really DID have a GREAT time! Tim keeps saying, SMILE like you did THAT day! hahahaha

I AM SO NOT DONE with extensions. Just waiting to get them put in again!

Mer

i love plastikhaar
EvieBree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EvieBree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2005 at 10:05pm

awww <3 nice wedding photos.

there really nice

xxx

Evie-Bree xx
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic