Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

shea butter

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BlackBoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: shea butter
    Posted: June 19 2005 at 3:36pm
i heard shea butter is for ur skin not ur hair
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2005 at 4:00pm
NO that's wrong

this one is for your skin--->

and this one and many other is for your hair--->
i use this one---><---i also use the shea butter shampoo made by this brand

Edited by 360spinna
STACKBUNDLES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STACKBUNDLES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2005 at 7:08pm
shea for both homie, there is even shea u use in cooking... i never seen it but its out there
BlackBoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2005 at 5:26am
ight thanx ..now i understand
KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2005 at 10:49am

word i only use that thing for my skin so my skin could be nice and smooth for the ladies

B.M.F PIMPIN WE NOT A SQUAD WE A MOVEMENT.
KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2005 at 10:50am
but there are some that can be used for hair and skin
B.M.F PIMPIN WE NOT A SQUAD WE A MOVEMENT.
Knazze22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Knazze22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2005 at 6:55pm
i use palmers for skin and hair.
http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=61413

Make real money!

baller05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baller05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2005 at 8:08am
nice post 360 many i bet many people bought the one for the skin to use for their hair
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2005 at 8:17am
^yeah a lot of people use the palmers in their hair, I've tried it and didn't like it, I prefer the one that's meant for use in hair.
Thats Riiiiiite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thats Riiiiiite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2005 at 11:09am
mayne palmers works for ya hair so u cant tell people not to use it thats just one man opinion

AAAAAAAA that my shea rite here>>>>>
lol im serious I took dat pic ne ways this is just a moisturiser it has a lotta other stuff in it besides shea n tea oil. U can use this stuff like pink but wit dat palmers u can use it almost like pomade. I use it in the shower doe
bg05 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bg05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2005 at 11:22am
I just buy the original pure stuff by the ounce. It's sorta like clay and is a tan/ khaki color. It is primarily used to promote healthy skin but I figure healthy skin produces healthy hair so why not!
http://photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos
bg05=BodyGuard=Adot
gotwaves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gotwaves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2005 at 11:24am
is shea better than pink lotion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thats Riiiiiite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2005 at 11:26am
I used pink once n neva got it again, So i'd say its betta dont make ya face break out either
bg05 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bg05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2005 at 11:26am
^^In my opinion Pink Lotion is one of the worst products ever. I truly hate that crap!
bg05=BodyGuard=Adot
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2005 at 11:34am
There's nothing wrong with luster pink lotion, it does what it suppose to do. A couple of months ago every one was saying how much they like pink lotion and now they moved on to other product and say pink lotion suck.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thats Riiiiiite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2005 at 11:39am
cause we found somthin betta mayne simple as that
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2005 at 11:54am
Not really, its just that people like to jump on the band-wagon, as soon as someone say a certain product is good every one goes and get it, use it and say its great. As soon as someone say its bad everyone stops using it and start saying its horrible. Most of the products that are talked about on this forum and on twista's site are just FADS. Here today and gone tommorrow. I bet before the summer is over people gonna start saying shea butter isn't good.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thats Riiiiiite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2005 at 12:01pm
i c what cha sayin but pink was not ment to last mayne well for me at least. I hear what people sayin I might go try it cause to me its all bout experiment to c what works best fo may hair. N sometimes I dont know what all works like I neva know about shea till somebody else told me so I copped it. I also buy stuff some of yall might not use I buy carrot cream maybe we should all buy dat its good stuff
bg05 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bg05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2005 at 2:47pm

Actually, I never used pink lotion to get waves. I didn't like it when I was younger because it was gritty and always used blue magic or something like that. When I started wearing my hair natural I used shea butter and that was almost 4 years ago. When I said that I was using more natural products like shea butter and beeswax then everyone else started trying to find a natural product as well. Shea butter is just something that was easy for people to find. I understand what you mean that alot of the products are fads and they are.

A part of it is just people experimenting. Another thing is that guys have this strange fear that if they put something new in their hair first that all of it is going to fall out. So when someone says something works for them of course everyone is going to rush out and buy it. The only thing I ever bought after hearing everyone talk about it was 360 and Nu Nile and that was back when I first started. Besides I don't have money to keep buying new stuff. I'm sticking with my shea butter, beeswax, and blue magic.

Oh yeah...my sister gave me her ICE pomade! I'm looking slick and smelling good right now!!

bg05=BodyGuard=Adot
Knazze22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Knazze22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2005 at 3:02pm
Palmers is made for skin and can be used for hair. it's my favorite product I have. Pink lotion made my hair fly and dry out.

Edited by Knazze22
http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=61413

Make real money!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic