Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

vividscissorcase.com

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dunebug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dunebug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: vividscissorcase.com
    Posted: June 19 2005 at 8:07pm

Has anyone ever ordered from them?

I am thinking of buying some of their pre-tipped hair on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6 0188&item=6778818909&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

But I'm worried it wont be good quality (I'm wary now after my bad experience with Docs HH)

My Shrinkies aren't staying in too great, and I'm thinking it might be in part due to my inconsistency with my re-tipping size and shape, so I thought I'd try it with some pre-made ones that will at least all be the same size and shape.

sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2005 at 8:14pm
I think the hair is the same as  www.hairpiece.com sells. And from all the reviews Ive read it isnt very good.
Dunebug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dunebug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2005 at 8:16pm

I will take your word for it.

dammit!

sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2005 at 8:51pm
If you get your pretipping down pat, I think you will find that they will be far better than any pre-made tips.
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2005 at 9:46pm
Yeah it took me a bit to get the hang of pretipping.I see things much smaller than what they really are,lol.so my tips always came out huge.But I finally got the hang of making them extra small.I would think they were fine until I put them in and realized they were giant.So keep at it.If I can pretip anyone can.
Dunebug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dunebug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2005 at 2:45pm

yes, mine are just mainly inconsistent in size. I think I'm getting the same amount in each, but they're all totally different! And some of them come out all flat and wierd, and those fall out the most I think.

I'm finding LG pretty hard to work with, it's so sticky. I blob it on there and then roll it between my fingers using a little piece of wax paper, and then after it dries a bit I go back and do the same thing again. And then after they dry I dip them all in nail glue.

I guess it is just practice.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic