Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rate your waves on a scale from 1-10

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
baller05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baller05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2005 at 11:32am
hey rence and phlysprts4lfe y ya acting liek fools?? but hey keep it going more exiciment for HB plz dont love and kiss back after ya done
LIL J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LIL J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2005 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by Rence119 Rence119 wrote:

Originally posted by phlysprts4lfe phlysprts4lfe wrote:

oh my God, deep thougts from Rence. When i said express ur self a little more, i actully wanted u to make sense.

You said i should stop reading through people posts. You just did the same thing damm hypocrite

all i see u doing is answering other people posts.
Rence all u do is end every post by being a non intellectuall. this is you and the beginging and end of every topic.

Thanx. No Prob. Cool. Awsome. are we cool now. cool.  

and you insert smiles lke thats suppose to keep the Topic Going. We actually need responses and all you do is try and Mediate everything. and put up Retarted Topics....Can i brush my hair Now........Can you help me..........Bif mike should have left some one likee Baller in charge who actually has the brains to know that when you are a senior member and u want respect. you have to stop doing retarted things.

yo i know this will be a stuggle for u to reply, but Hooked on phonix is like 10 dollard on ebay. cop u onee and then try and reply. if u cant grab a dictionary.

Peace.

Okay if that is how you feel than i can't change your thoughts but speaking of hooked on (phonix) you should try it because look at how many mispelled things you have in your paragraph. And yea i say thanx because i like when people reply to my posts thats called respect something you don't have.

O and Lil J i don't think he caught me red handed because if im not mistaken you were the one who replied in every single posts on the first page by just saying Good Looking Homie, aight, cool, and yea thats true so before you get at me get your facts straight.

So phlysprts4life get your facts straight before you approach me dog.

O and by the way was this post long enough for you

RENCE BEFORE U GET AT ME GET YO FACTS STRAIGHT CAUZ IM NOT BOUT TO GO BACK IN FORTH WITH U ABOUT THIS SMALL STUFF SO KEEP MY NAME OUT YO MOUTH  CAUZ IM ON ANOTHER LEVEL G CAUZ U DONT KNOW ME IM ALL ABOUT MAKING DAT MONEY SO GET AT ME DOG
homie if u keep on brushing you will be spinning lyke twista
phlysprts4lfe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phlysprts4lfe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2005 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by Rence119 Rence119 wrote:

Originally posted by phlysprts4lfe phlysprts4lfe wrote:

oh my God, deep thougts from Rence. When i said express ur self a little more, i actully wanted u to make sense.

You said i should stop reading through people posts. You just did the same thing damm hypocrite

all i see u doing is answering other people posts.
Rence all u do is end every post by being a non intellectuall. this is you and the beginging and end of every topic.

Thanx. No Prob. Cool. Awsome. are we cool now. cool.  

and you insert smiles lke thats suppose to keep the Topic Going. We actually need responses and all you do is try and Mediate everything. and put up Retarted Topics....Can i brush my hair Now........Can you help me..........Bif mike should have left some one likee Baller in charge who actually has the brains to know that when you are a senior member and u want respect. you have to stop doing retarted things.

yo i know this will be a stuggle for u to reply, but Hooked on phonix is like 10 dollard on ebay. cop u onee and then try and reply. if u cant grab a dictionary.

Peace.

Okay if that is how you feel than i can't change your thoughts but speaking of hooked on (phonix) you should try it because look at how many mispelled things you have in your paragraph. And yea i say thanx because i like when people reply to my posts thats called respect something you don't have.

O and Lil J i don't think he caught me red handed because if im not mistaken you were the one who replied in every single posts on the first page by just saying Good Looking Homie, aight, cool, and yea thats true so before you get at me get your facts straight.

So phlysprts4life get your facts straight before you approach me dog.

O and by the way was this post long enough for you

I told you the Hooked on Phonix works. You can now testify at ur local church that I saved your childhood. Yo you sound like u are about to cry take it esy mannn. You have a long life in front of you and low you can communicate like the rest of us.  Yo i have all my facts straight, and my verdict is that u should not be a senior member. It just doesn not add up, you Post the most retarded things and u swear ur some Deeep A#$ nig###. Can you even expain what the hell you just wrote.  you made no sense at all. you just repeat things that i have already stated. You should have sometin more to say than thanks....you can type anything other that thanks....for example...when seomeone says Rence you suck...you might might wanna say somtin like...You have no life.not CAN WE ALL BE COOL like a DAMM SISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSY boy.......Your Avatar describes who the hell u are liek ur bor kobe...............A Damm loner.

Peace

Edited by phlysprts4lfe
LIL J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LIL J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2005 at 2:27pm
AMEAN U SHOULD NOT BE A SENIOR MEMBER IM NOT HATTING BUT U HAVENT PROVED YOURSELF YET AND U DONT MAKE SENSE AND U REALLY SHOULD TRY THAT PHONIX
phlysprts4lfe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phlysprts4lfe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2005 at 2:41pm

http://www.hairboutique.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=33729& amp;KW=rence119

What senoir member asks these kind of questios.

How long does it take for waves to appear
Where can i buy Shea Butter
Is dax wave and groom a good pomade. And is Spartan 360's wave pomade a good pomade to.
What is S curl wave activator
When you are trying to get waves should you get a light caesar or a dark caesar
If a wave is a straightened out curl and u buy a curl activator won't u get easy waves
Does the shape of your head affect your possibility of getting waves

Yo read this rence..............Ur name is all over this one

These are alll of the retarded A$$ topics u started.

You should be ashamed of ur self.....Now apologize.

Rence119 View Drop Down
hip hop director

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rence119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2005 at 3:47pm

Well it all show we have two clowns. I mean can u believe phlysprts4lfe would go through all my posts to see what type of questions i ask. i admit u made some good points but these are questin thats i asked way before i was a senior member (hello) and plus these are questions i was asking when i was trying to get waves.

Now Lil J the one who got banned for posting dumb posts in the first place. The one who stole a picture of someones waves. And finally the one says i need hooked on phonix but can't even spell oklahomah. Damn homie and you the one who tried to get at me. Step your game up before you step to me kid.

Edited by Rence119
We will always remeber you MJ u are the greatest.

6 rings
14 time all star
5 time season mvp
1st in career ppg at 30.1
6 time playoff mvp
3 time allstar game mvp
10 time scoring champ
Rence119 View Drop Down
hip hop director

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rence119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2005 at 3:55pm
LIL J
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Posted: July 20 2005 at 9:17pm | IP Logged Report Post Quote LIL J

can somebody tell me please whos jayrip everbody says im like jayrip lol

Now somebody tell me how dumb can this kid get. How the hell you don't even know who you are.

So once again i am telling you don't come at me sideways this is between me and phlysprts4life so stay out of it.

Edited by Rence119

6 rings
14 time all star
5 time season mvp
6 time playoff mvp
3 time allstar game mvp
10 time scoring champ
LIL J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LIL J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2005 at 4:31pm
ight homie we threw
Rence119 View Drop Down
hip hop director

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rence119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2005 at 5:17pm
yea we should be

6 rings
14 time all star
5 time season mvp
6 time playoff mvp
3 time allstar game mvp
10 time scoring champ
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2005 at 7:27pm
alright now can we get back to the rating of waves, if yall gonna mess up a topic atleast mess up one of the ones that suck.
LIL J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LIL J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2005 at 9:26pm
i feel u dog lets talk waves i give mine 5.0
JordanCollecta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JordanCollecta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2005 at 10:13pm

Originally posted by LIL J LIL J wrote:

mine is a 8.5 thats real yall 8.5 yall see my pic

LIL J, is there somtin wrong wif ur head. like for real dawg u are 1 dumb dude. we asked for ur rating. a rating  is just 1 number not 100. c'mon dawg 4real stop postin dumb stuff 2 get up to Rences level.

It aint me, its my jewlery thats pissed off
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2005 at 10:31pm
c'mon keep it moving
baller05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baller05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2005 at 10:48pm
ummmm wow this is getting dumb *walks out thread*
Rence119 View Drop Down
hip hop director

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rence119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2005 at 9:23am
[
Originally posted by LIL J LIL J wrote:

mine is a 8.5 thats real yall 8.5 yall see my pic

Lil J wrote

i feel u dog lets talk waves i give mine 5.0

How can u criticize me and then post this wtf man get your head straight.

6 rings
14 time all star
5 time season mvp
6 time playoff mvp
3 time allstar game mvp
10 time scoring champ
Rence119 View Drop Down
hip hop director

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rence119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2005 at 9:24am
And yall say i need hooked on phonics man yall tripping.

6 rings
14 time all star
5 time season mvp
6 time playoff mvp
3 time allstar game mvp
10 time scoring champ
JaSoul07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaSoul07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2005 at 6:51pm
i'll rate my waves a 6. I want to get them deeper than they are. My main problem right now is the connection on the back, but it's comin along. A 6.0...
Rence119 View Drop Down
hip hop director

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rence119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2005 at 7:44pm
Keep trying they'll get better

6 rings
14 time all star
5 time season mvp
6 time playoff mvp
3 time allstar game mvp
10 time scoring champ
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2005 at 9:57pm
ok we got a few new members this week so what rating do you give your waves?

lets keep this topic back on track.......
Chi-Town_Boy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chi-Town_Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2005 at 1:41am

i give mine a 2

Because My Sides Aint Really Poppin

Making A Big Comeback New Pics Coming Soon

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic