Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

One length hair or layers on red hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Color_Diva928 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Color_Diva928 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: One length hair or layers on red hair
    Posted: June 21 2005 at 4:14pm

Hello everyone!  I wanted to get your opinions as to whether you prefer the look of one length hair or layers on hair that has a vibrant color, particularly red hair.  My hair is colored a medium-red/auburn shade  (similar to Lindsay Lohan's color prior to going blonde). 

Many of my friends keep telling me that I should have my hair layered (long layers) with an angle in front, in order to have more of an actual style to my hair.  I, however, tend to prefer my hair the way it is now, which is almost all one lenth (BSL). 

Because my haircolor is a very rich, vibrant color, I don't feel that it requires any layering in order to add more "pizazz". 

What do you think??  Layers or one length? 

Color_Diva928 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Color_Diva928 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2005 at 4:17pm
Sorry about the double-post!
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2005 at 6:16pm
I think its about what you like best.If you like it all one length best then by all means keep it.I have gotten cuts I hated and people were like wow that looks really good.It may have but i had it not them and what you see in the mirror is more important than what others think.Plus one length cuts are alot easier to maintain Imo.
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2005 at 10:12pm
I think it depends on whether your hair is curly, wavy, or straight, which you didn't tell us. Straight hair should be blunt cut, wavy can look good in layers, but curly needs a different type of styling than layers.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic