Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A few questions...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
always_alone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote always_alone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A few questions...
    Posted: June 22 2005 at 2:35pm
I want to start straightening my hair because I just can't stand my slightly wavy hair (and because I can't see to find any styles I like). I'm growing it out and it's starting to get nasty wavy. I could keep it straight whe it was short.  Anyway...I was wanting to know if using a straightening iron would be too bad on my hair? What straightening irons would you recommend? If I straighten my hair in the morning will it stay like that all day? My hair tends to do what it wants...grrr! Also is there any product I can you that will keep it looking perfectly straight all day.
Veronica F View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veronica F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 5:15pm
If you are willing to invest in a straightening iron, don't waste ur money on the metal plated ones or the ceramic coated ones from say walgreens. Make sure it has 100% ceramic plates which gives even heat and doesn't cause so much damage to ur hair as regular ones...and these ceramic irons that are really good (i.e. HAI, Solia, Sedu, CHI etc) keep the hair straight till the next wash. Altho, be sure to use a thermal heat protectant before using the iron and a serum afterwards. check out www.folica.com for good ceramic flat irons...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic