Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help, I get all threads via eMail!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Izabella120578 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Izabella120578 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help, I get all threads via eMail!
    Posted: June 24 2005 at 4:33am

I checked my emails and I had 120 emails from this board, with all the threads about hair extensions

What happened?

And I get every day 120 new emails.....

sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2005 at 5:46am
LOL....go up to the top and click on settings. Then under forum preferences there will be a little box to click yes or no. I think the default is automatically set to recieve email notifications. Also right under the message reply window when you are typing a post is a little box that you can check or uncheck for email notifications. If that box is automatically checked that means your forum preferences have been set to recieve the emails!
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2005 at 10:00am
When they switched over to the new software, the default changed to "email all posts". After you change your settings, you're going to have to hunt down all the threads you responded to and change that box at the bottom so you stop receiving emails.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic