Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I got my lighter roots, ends are darker.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2005 at 8:15pm
IMHO your hair looks really good.It looks very uniform.And it looks really healthy.I know you usually just dye your roots from reading past posts.But how did you originally get the full color.Did you have someone do it?I am researching  going blonde.I dont want to touch my hair until i have every scrap of info possible,lol.Any advice or suggestions would be gladly welcomed
Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2005 at 7:11pm
I'm a nut! Honestly, I constantly dye my hair. I wanted lighter roots, I couldn't get in contact with my hairdresser accuantance so I went and bought 100% Color, bleachign kit, it didn't hurt my roots at all. But my hair was way too orange for my liking. I could no longer stand to look at it anymore.
SO I went and got dark blonde, now my roots are lighter... almost a peach color and my ends are well... darker. I'm hoping that the color will fade a little and it will be somewhat less dark.  Here are some pics: My hair is getting a little weak now so I think I'm done with the whole, trying to get it lighter thing. :D As to all those girls who want to be blondes.... be very carefully. First you must be willing to UP keep it, shell out the dough and be weary of all the damage you WILL get. But you only live once... and hair grows back... I hope. ;)
roots and ends:

Happy Dyeing and Rock Hard....

~Bambi Lee~

My hair also depends on the light aswell. Here it is blonder... it's like before and after! hehehe...
ends are diffrent then roots. the roots are more redy-orange. I still can't get it out. My dark blonde color washed out already... :(

Edited by Bambilee
~* Bambi Lee *~
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic