Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

can someone show us some pics?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BirdOfEden View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BirdOfEden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: can someone show us some pics?
    Posted: June 30 2005 at 11:41pm
I like piecey.  I think it's gorgeous.   However, sometimes I do get self conscious because my hair looks different than everyone else's.  But then I just tell myself "Hey self, you have superstar celebrity hair" and then I feel special.  And I'm definitely going back to blonde. 
MERGUTHRIE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MERGUTHRIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2005 at 8:31pm

i don't think that piecy is bad, but if you had it every day and couldn't get rid of it you might feel  different.

:;grr how do you spell piecy

OH YEA, my install is TOMORRW with www.animeamazon.com who lives in THE NEXT TWON OVER, how did i get so lucky in hillbilly CT?!?!?!?:!

i love plastikhaar
femmemuscle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2005 at 7:03pm

thanks ladies..i've seen that look a lot, and never thought twice about it..i just figured as long as their scalp was showing, they weren't wearing extensions..

i learned something new today.  It must be a bear trying to get that stuff out..I had great lengths..and cannot begin to tell you how unhappy i was with my hair when it started growing out, nor with the beautician who sold me on it...my hair came out with the extensions.

When i finally left her in La Jolla, she wasn't happy.  Great lengths was not cheap - and neither were her Mercedes Payments.

Edited by femmemuscle
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2005 at 5:33pm
Aot of hair styles are piecy....they dont even have to be extensions. I know that alot of people use  gels and pomades to get that piecy look, and they dont even have extensions!
kateadreena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kateadreena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2005 at 2:22pm

its good peicy above, i was just using an example

jordans hair is human done with fusion :)

mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2005 at 2:01pm
Okay I agree that her hairis piecy in those pics.  But I don't think it's bad piecy in those pics. 

My hair is really piecy right now and that's okay with me (of course I have my bonds showing so there isn't any pretending).  But even when I'm playing at being normal, it's not necessarily the end of the world.

Of course I haven't seen I think it was Jenny McCarthy in all her piecey glory yet.  And it certainly can be bad.  hmmm

What do others think good piecy or bad piecy above?  I'd say the last one is the worst but mostly cause the texture seems off
shel221 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shel221 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2005 at 1:43pm
Does anyone know what type of extensions Jordan has? Is it monofibre?
kateadreena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kateadreena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2005 at 10:21am

not the best example, but peicey is where you can see the individual strands that have been applied :)

femmemuscle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2005 at 9:46am

this word "piecyness", keeps coming up regarding a certain type of hair extension..(strand by strand?), what does it look like?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic