Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ONE YEAR Hair Anniversary!!! Album Update

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Sistaslick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sistaslick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ONE YEAR Hair Anniversary!!! Album Update
    Posted: June 28 2005 at 11:41am
Hey y'all! I have finally updated my album!:D

First of all, I just want to thank all of you ladies for being such a wealth of information and support for me. Its been a long year, but my hair has done nothing but prosper. This time last year- my hair was fried. If it weren't for the boards(all of them)- I would probably be bald by now.:cry So thank you!!!:evil

So this upcoming year I have a few things I need to work on--basically trying to keep the ends somewhat decent while keeping the heat and trims to a minimum...narrowing down the products to the tried and true...improving my diet...taking care of my weaker left side...etc. Hopefully next year will be as much of a success as this year was:blah :lol :lol :lol

Here's one comparison pic...there are tons of new pics added to my album:D

I am unlocking the album for a couple of days...so have at it:lol
sakura07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sakura07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2005 at 12:12pm
Wow.. Congrats on all your growing. Your hair has come a long way
Renee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2005 at 12:48pm
congrats sistaslick. im so happy for you  (tears of joy)
Jesuschrist#1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jesuschrist#1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2005 at 2:08pm

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!! I'm so happy for you. That's really a blessing to grow your hair long like that. Thanks 4 all of ur help. You are now my hair inspiration! CONGRATS!
1 more day until next touch-up

5 more months until bra-strap length
Carmel_AKA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmel_AKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2005 at 2:27pm
Congrats Sistaslick & luv the hair especially the v cut. Can't wait until my hair get that length.

Edited by Carmel_AKA
Hair Type: 4B Relaxed
Length: Shoulder Length reached(10/06)
Current Goal: Healthy APL.
Ultimate Goal: Healthy BSL.
my fotki http://public.fotki.com/carmelaka/randomphotos
pm me for password
BrownEyez2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownEyez2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2005 at 2:53pm
Wow, your hair growth journey is amazing and certainly an inspiration! I'm working on that length right now and can't wait to get there!

Edited by BrownEyez2
~~LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE!~~

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sistaslick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2005 at 4:08pm
Thank you ladies so much!!!!  It has definitely been a long road--and still got a ways to go!!!
Honeydoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honeydoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2005 at 5:32pm

How nice!!!

Great progress!!! Whatever you're doing keep it up and start giving national seminars for hair growth! (I'd be front row center!). My hair is now where your hair was a year ago in length. Hey, maybe I'll catch up! (wishful thinking!)

http://public.fotki.com/Honeydoo
pw: bombay
Pokahontas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pokahontas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2005 at 7:47am
Your hair looks great sistaslick!  You have amazing growth in just a year's time.  Keep up the great work.
afrolatina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrolatina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2005 at 8:09am

Sistaslick -

Your hair looks beautiful.  Nice, thick and well conditioned down to the ends.  Keep it up.

Honeydoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honeydoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2005 at 8:46am
Sista, is your hair flat ironed in the pictures??
http://public.fotki.com/Honeydoo
pw: bombay
Princess1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2005 at 10:55am

Your hair is so beautiful!! You truly have been an inspiration to me!!

To whom much is given, much is expected.
www.fotki.com/princess121
carameldiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carameldiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2005 at 12:54pm
I remember that pic from a year ago and you hair has grown in very nicely and beautifully. Keep up the good work, gf, you have truly been an inspiration to us all.
Me and you, your cousin and your momma too rollin on da strip on bow's

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sistaslick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2005 at 12:10pm
Thanks y'all!  Yes honeydoo-its flatironed in the pics--but there is still some fluff at the root  My flat iron has 1 1/4 inch plates- so its kinda hard to really get the roots.  Next time I am definitely getting a one inch iron!
fullxdiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fullxdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2005 at 5:07pm
WOW!!! Congrats, your hair looks really good. I sport a short cut and when ever I get the urge to grow out, I get irritated as soon as it starts to touch my ear. Maybe one day I'll have the patience to grow. Again, congrats and keep working toward your below the brastrap goal you'll get there!

Edited by fullxdiva
"Not Lucky Just Blessed"
aDior_me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aDior_me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2005 at 11:16am
congrats! your hair is beautiful!
diamondprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diamondprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2005 at 7:06am
Looks Beautiful!!!
DiamondPrincess   

dncamup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dncamup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2005 at 7:58pm
Fantabulous . You have inspired me to get in here and do the
doggone thang!
LOVE YA BUT A SISTA GOTTA GO
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2005 at 10:13pm
Looks good.
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Grow Hair Grow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grow Hair Grow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2005 at 9:15am
Man your hair is GAWGEOUS!!!! Congratulations, I've been re-inspired!!!
http://public.fotki.com/growhair/
pw: grow already
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic