Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The New Halle Berry!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
mymulatto View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mymulatto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2005 at 5:57am
http://impotence-over-.mygogle.info/  hello
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2005 at 4:38pm

As I said before, I don't like the color. Anyone else agree?

Beautifulinblue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beautifulinblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2005 at 7:10pm

I wasn't loving Halle's long hair. She definetly looks nicer with short hair.

Pain is inevitable; Suffering is optional
SRELL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SRELL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2005 at 12:44pm
Halle looks more classier with short hair
Live everyday blessed
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2005 at 10:18am
A lot better long, IMHO. Would have been great to see her coming out of the sea in DIE ANOTHER DAY, long hair dripping, like Ursula Andress in DR NO.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2005 at 10:32pm
SanFranBrent View Drop Down
Inactive
Inactive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SanFranBrent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2005 at 5:32pm

To me it is obvious that Halle looks better in ultra short hair.

She has the ideal features for a short cropped look.

Brent
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2005 at 6:34pm
She has the ideal features for any do. Maybe she just got tired of the ultra short look, after so many years the same!
CarolNY View Drop Down
Inactive
Inactive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarolNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2005 at 9:32am
She's just a natural short haired lady.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2005 at 6:58am
Simply not true. She's a goddesss and can do as she likes.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2005 at 9:58am
I agree looking at her SNL outtakes on that same web page

http://www.halleberryfan.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album= 244&pos=10

And wow she looks great with long hair. So just she should only be a short hair woman I think is funny.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2005 at 11:27pm
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2005 at 12:00am

http://www.halleberryfan.com/gallery/albums/Magazines/Savoy/ savoy-2003-11-02.jpg

Always great. Long or short.

[Edited to replace the picture with a link]

Edited by DaveDecker
jug jug to dirty ears
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2005 at 11:04am

Halle Berry's most recent picture! Her hair is obviously pulled back tightly--other pics make that obvious. However, I think these pictures do show that she's getting a bit too old for the super short hair. Much better, the new softness that longer hair gives to her still beautiful face.

Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2005 at 6:02pm
Or rather, it proves that pulled-back hair makes her look matronly. . .  Actual short hair looks different than hair that's pulled back, so it's not a valid comparison.
More awesome than a manatee!
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2005 at 8:27am

Ummm...apparently Fatmoogas and Kuroneko have much sharper resolution on their monitors than I do.  I'm struggling mightily to determine why the picture shows that a) Halle's "getting a bit too old for the super short hair" and b) "pulled-back hair makes her look matronly".

Don't get me wrong here, Halle looks fantastic with any length of hair, though I actually do prefer it with at least a little length to it.  But by no means is she too old for short hair.  That's just silly.

(Quick aside here, has anyone other than me noticed that her head is slightly peanut shaped and that gets more obvious when her hair is super short?  Don't know if it's her strong cheekbones or what, but it seems to indent slightly between the ears and the temples.  Go look at old pictures and tell me I'm wrong. )

Anyway, speaking of silly, what in the wide wide world of sports make Halle look matronly in that picture?  Maybe I have the wrong definition of the word.  Let's check Webster's...

Main Entry: ma·tron
Pronunciation: 'mA-tr&n
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English matrone, from Middle French, from Latin matrona, from matr-, mater
1 a : a married woman usually marked by dignified maturity or social distinction b : a woman who supervises women or children (as in a school or police station) c : the chief officer in a women's organization
2 : a female animal kept for breeding

Hmmm...not married, but the other stuff in 1a kinda works.  She doesn't supervise children and isn't on the board of NOW, so 1b and 1c are out.  I believe 2 would, uh, only apply the deviant fantasies of some folks best, um, left unexplored.

Nope, can't seem to find "beautiful woman who many guys would sell, or at least lease, their mothers for to have a shot with on the very day that picture was taken".

As usual,

JF

3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2005 at 10:14am

JF... I vote for #2

Fatmo... they are called opinions... can't someone have one diferent than yours?  Lat time I checked it was the "Celebrity hair talk" not "Fatmo the only one with a valid opinion board".  Ease up, have fun!

DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2005 at 7:30pm
I hear ya, JF.  

And Hal, you chastise FM for his opinion, but not Kuroneko?  (And, as it was here, she differed with him, not the other way around).  Why the double standard?
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2005 at 5:02am

Thanks, Dave. I was wondering about that too. As regards the points made by JF (and remember, I never said she looked matronly), I was just stating the obvious truth that a 40 year old Halle Berry isn't the same as a 25 year old HB. She is still beautiful, sure. However, she's reaching the point where she needs to think a bit about ways to maintain her charisma into her post 40th year. That's not easy with so much competition out there. My own belief is that the recourse to longer hair, is to some extent an attempt to add softness to her face as she ages. By any normal standards, of course, she remains very beautiful with any hairstyle (as we all seem to continue saying ad nauseam).

Two points for JF and Hal:

1) JF what hapened to your assurance that HB was due to cut her hair for the movie "Nappily Ever After"? Take a look at Halle's Yahoo movie page and NEA is clearly on the back burner. Of course she may make it eventually, but she seems to deliberately keep it on hold at present (perhaps because it involves cutting her hair at a time when she'd prefer not to?) Anyway, the chemical straightening that JF was speaking about, clearly had nothing to do with the movie.

2) A point for Hal. If we looked at each of your last 20 posts, how many of them would involve complaining about something or attacking someone? I think you are the one who needs to lighten up. Maybe poor Beach Blonde still hasn't gotten over the ferocity of your vitriolic attack.

Edited by fatmoogas
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2005 at 7:44am

Originally posted by DaveDecker DaveDecker wrote:

I hear ya, JF.  

And Hal, you chastise FM for his opinion, but not Kuroneko?  (And, as it was here, she differed with him, not the other way around).  Why the double standard?

Poster are required to be fair and balanced?  I thought that was only required of administrators...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic