Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Good Skin

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
micshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Good Skin
    Posted: June 30 2005 at 8:43am
 HI, I was wondering if anyone else has tried Good skin products that I have found at Kohl's department store?  I have oily skin that often looks red and irritated with acne breakouts, I use proactive daily and still need some type of moisturizer after.  I have used clinique makeup for years but after a few hours of use, I get oily in the t-zone. About a month ago I was in Kohl's and thought I would try their skin care line.  I have been using their good skin makeup, I like it better. I don't seem to get as oily as I did with clinique.  Yesterday I bought all bright 2 step facial peel pads, I was alittle afraid to use them due to the directions say not for severe sensative skin which I have, but I did it anyway.  My face actually felt soft and smooth afterwards.  I like the fact that they have a line of skin care directed towared red/irritated skin.  Has anyone else tried their products?
eashworth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eashworth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2005 at 10:09pm

I have red skin too.  I can find these products at Kohl's?  Anywhere else? It is called Good Skin?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic