Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Straight to the Maxx?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dude20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dude20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Straight to the Maxx?
    Posted: July 01 2005 at 5:03pm

Anyone tried this? I thought there was a topic on this board regarding it but I can't find it...

www.StraightToTheMaxx.com

dude20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dude20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2005 at 5:04pm
zoeb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zoeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2005 at 10:53pm

Hmmm... i would love to know if this works

Bryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2005 at 12:33am
ok everybody. read the advertisement at the bottom of the page in the second link posted by dude 20. it clearly says "as a member of straight to the maxx club,youll receive a new supply of straight to the maxx every 30 days, so you can continue remove your unwanted body hair quickly and painlessly." and i thought this was supposed to straighten out the hair on your head. any item that has a contradictory statement like this, can not be a good thing

learn to love what you were born with
you can do anything if you set your mindto it (just dont try this with hair,that could turn out bad)
dude20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dude20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2005 at 7:09pm
I don't see that Bryan. What advertisement? Why not contact the company and ask just what they mean by it? Maybe the product that removes body hair is a separate product?
Bryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2005 at 10:38pm
click on the link that you posted to youcansave.com, and scroll down the page to where it says straight to the maxx club, and read what it says in the box. i have no desire to use this product at all, i just find it odd and strange that a product that is supposed to straighten the hair on your head would have something in their promotions about removing body hair.
you can do anything if you set your mindto it (just dont try this with hair,that could turn out bad)
dude20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dude20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2005 at 4:04pm
Friday, July 8, 2005

Dear Eric,

Thankyou for pointing out the error on our website. I have forwarded your
complaint to our Web Designing Department and they have started the procedure to
rectify the error.  Rest assured Straight To The Maxx is a Hair Straightening
Solution and not a Hair Removal Product.

Straight To The Maxx is a great product and I am sure you will enjoy using it.
We can place your order for this product right away if you can provide us with
all your information.  To place an order please contact Client Services by phone
at Toll Free Number 1-888-568-8675.
Once again I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you due to the site
error.
Bryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2005 at 8:59pm
o so i wasnt imagining things................thanks for putting in the complaint for me
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic