Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Too yellow! When can I recolor?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
moniwin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moniwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Too yellow! When can I recolor?
    Posted: July 02 2005 at 12:55am
I highlighted just the crown with drugstore highlights. The product worked a little too well. Now the highlighted parts are super golden (and not pretty) More yellow/orangey/bright. I am concerned about how soon I can have it fixed (by a  professional) My hair is in pretty good shape, but I don't want to fry my hair. My original hair color is dark blonde. Also my scalp hurts a tad right now. Will that go away soon? I am sure I will have to wait until its gone before I can fix it, but I am not sure. I need help!

Edited by moniwin
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2005 at 8:47am
The bad news is that this orangey-yellow color is not going to fade. The good news is you can have it fixed right away, or maybe just wait til your scalp feels better. They don't need to process your hair in order to fix it, just to pick the right shade of toner to counteract those yellows and oranges.

Make sure they are aware when you did it, so you don't get a permanent color (with processing) from them.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic