Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need help with choosing a hair color

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BlackLace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need help with choosing a hair color
    Posted: July 02 2005 at 2:55pm

Hey, no.. I'm not that new. You may have known me back in 2002 as HunnyBunny. I left for a while, but now I'm back as BlackLace

Anyway, I'm in need of help with choosing a haircolor for me. I have naturally lightish brown hair but I have platinum blonde highlights and dyed black on the underneath layer of my hair which has faded to a dark brown. I have light brown eyes and light, sort of pearly/rosy skin. Earlier  I was thinking of going blonde all the way but now I'm not too sure. Now I wanna go black but I'm a bit terrified, knowing that once I go black, I can probably never go back until my hair grows out. I dont mind having more than one color put into my hair. I was thinking of dying it blonde with black chunks put in because thats more my style. I'm just not too sure which shade of blonde I want  Any other suggestions on hair color/combinations?

Edited by BlackLace
murdoch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote murdoch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2005 at 3:54pm
how about dark brown like alot of celebs are going recently
my rabbit- her hairs always perfect!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic