Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

glued in wefts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bridget View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bridget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: glued in wefts
    Posted: July 04 2005 at 2:57pm

Originally posted by Kalika Kalika wrote:

*grins* as a shortcut, when I anted temporary hair for a week or so and glued in wefts, I would also glue my real hair down along wth it, so then I could cover it "just right" and keep it that way the entire time the weft was in.

Sounds like the only logical plan w/ 2 inches of hair to work with!

Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2005 at 6:50am
*grins* as a shortcut, when I anted temporary hair for a week or so and glued in wefts, I would also glue my real hair down along wth it, so then I could cover it "just right" and keep it that way the entire time the weft was in.
kateadreena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kateadreena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2005 at 5:54am
you need to iron or blowdry it straight or if you cant do those, hairspray?
chunt1023 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chunt1023 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2005 at 12:03am

okay, so we went to sally beauty and got some cheap hair and glued it into my brothers hair. it looks okay, only one problem i cant get the natural hair at the top to lay down. he has wavy thick hair and it wont lay down. what do i do? his natural hair is 2 to 21/2 inches short.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic