Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Atlanta Hair Show

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Atlanta Hair Show
    Posted: July 04 2005 at 7:09am
Hey everyone I am thinking about attending the Atlanta hair show this August 20-22. I was wondering if anyone here has ever attended one and what to expect. I see photos of those bags from previous shows and I wonder what is in them and also if the VIP which is 100.00 is worth buying, or is one day enough? Since I am not a student or have my cosmo licenses and can not attend the classes, I was wondering if the comedy and the hair battles are worth the money also. Thanks
"God makes no mistakes" he created you the way you are suppose to be.
gn1g View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gn1g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2005 at 9:58am
bring back some pictures and post them.  I've been to a bronner brotha's and it is very informative.  They cosmetologist learn things very differently than us.  The information is very precise.
shay22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shay22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2005 at 1:07pm
kally, did you make it to the hair show this past weekend? if so, how was it?
kally View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2005 at 2:33pm
NO guys I did not get to go. Maybe next year.
"God makes no mistakes" he created you the way you are suppose to be.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic