Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

acne

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
reenz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: acne
    Posted: December 05 2006 at 12:37am
hi afro 69...the best way to fight acne is to drink alot of plain water and also avoid oily food...u can try out some of the cream that made of natural herbs...its really worked out for skin that has got pimple...even i tried out that too.its really effective to used....
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2005 at 6:49am
Proactive worked for mine.  Its pricey, but I've heard (on these boards) that you can get the cheaper drugstore brand thats supposed to be the same thing and that works just as well.  I use the Proactive 3 bottle system.  It has a sandy feeling face wash, a toner you use after that, and a benzoil peroxide cream you use after that.

Another thing that really helps is spirulina.  I drink a protein shake with it in it, and as quick as the next day my skin feels really nice! (It of course doesn't make all the acne problems magically disappear, but it definitely helps).

Drinking at least a half a gallon of water a day will help a lot too.

Edited by Susan W
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
Afro 69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afro 69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2005 at 12:24pm
what is the best way to fight acne??? I've tried using soaps etc but nothing really works...
I want a afro!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic