Should I cut my hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Should I cut my hair?
Direct Link To This Post TheLastSunrise January 04 2011 at 2:14pm  Quote TheLastSunrise Quote  Post Reply Reply
My hair is very straight and quite fine, but I have lots of it.  I've had it long all my life, and I'm now completely fed up with it, so I'm considering having it cut short.  Thinking maybe a chin-length bob or similar.  Anyone got any suggestions as to whether I should cut it or not - and if so, what you think would suit me?

This is me from my wedding dress fitting in the summer:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/sorryeverafter/secondfitting3.jpg

Thanks!
Direct Link To This Post HAWG January 04 2011 at 8:37pm  Quote HAWG Quote  Post Reply Reply
Of course you should; this is the short hair board.  I think something layered/shaggy/choppy with bangs is the way to go.

A pixie would work also; like this

Direct Link To This Post loveshorthair January 04 2011 at 8:49pm  Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post Reply Reply
I also think the shaggy (rocker-like) with bangs would work for you.
Direct Link To This Post shortvslong January 05 2011 at 7:45am  Quote shortvslong Quote  Post Reply Reply
I agree! If you don't like it you can always go shorter next time
Direct Link To This Post TheLastSunrise January 07 2011 at 4:18pm  Quote TheLastSunrise Quote  Post Reply Reply
Thanks. :)

If I'm honest, I'm not a huge fan of short, layered cuts - IMO they tend to look a bit mumsy if they're not styled properly, and as a final year Chemistry student I don't really have time for that.  I really like the 4th one posted, though - the slightly longer one.  Thinking I might go for something along those lines.
Direct Link To This Post HAWG January 07 2011 at 7:59pm  Quote HAWG Quote  Post Reply Reply
Cool; please let us know how it turns out; good luck and have loads of fun!
Direct Link To This Post HAWG February 07 2011 at 6:51pm  Quote HAWG Quote  Post Reply Reply
Any news?
Direct Link To This Post baldshorthair February 19 2011 at 8:46pm  Quote baldshorthair Quote  Post Reply Reply
Come visit the site "WORLD OF BALD AND SHORT HAIR GIRLS "...!!!

http://baldshorthair-girls.blogspot.com/

office
office

Post Reply Post Reply