FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedBeta is accused for stilling pic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Zeta View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Beta is accused for stilling pic
    Posted: July 10 2005 at 12:58am

Hello My name is Lis.I just See Beta

I did Visit Betas  web side I did not see Jennys picture theree, she did my hair for photo shot.

You guys are mistaking, I think you own her apology.

I got My Hair done from her and i like it. I did see her portfolio, with her work, so I think she do not need some bodys else pictures, she got her own  pictures & clientelle, from all over, she work with fashion shows,film crews, here in States &  Europe, she is educated  preson.

She got degree in business,and she is Licensed Cosmetologist.

Sincerely

Lisa

sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2005 at 1:09am

Lisa..or whoever you are, its not Beta who is owed an apology....You are seriously mistaken and I suggest you go talk to zybeta....I think Jenny can PROVE that photo to be her....can you prove that you are not BETA!

Futhermore...you seen her portfolio, can you be sure that EVERYONE of those photos are her work? Or ANY of them are her work!

If she has so many customers and experience then WHY does she need someone elses PHOTO????

saucyblossom View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2005 at 1:17am

Zeta- It is quite possible that "Beta" has her own work to display. But the picture in question on the lower left hand side of the page: http://www.musecube.com/zybeta/47844/ is clearly Jenny RR.

I am guessing from your writing that English is a second language for you- and perhaps for Beta as well, due to the similarities in spelling and word use. I am sure that many posters on this board, including myself would be happy to help with communication  if there is some difficulty, but that is Jenny's photo, and her permission is needed to use it.....

Early years are learning years, make them count!
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2005 at 1:18am
yeah Sherrie's right Zeta.That picture is indeed of Jenny.And I assure you this beta person didnt do her hair.Plus its very shady to steal someones picture and take credit for the work.Beta should really take down the pic.She could get into alot of trouble.I will definitely be watermarking any future pics of myself.I do my own hair and dont want this to happen to me.
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2005 at 1:26am

I suggest you take a look at this thread 'Lisa" http://www.hairboutique.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=20241& amp; amp;KW=Jenny%5FRR

I also think its pretty ironic that Zeta shows up and defends Beta.....4 hours after Jenny emailed Beta and asked her to remove the picture and linked her to this board.

Edited by sherrie215
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2005 at 3:34am
Originally posted by Zeta Zeta wrote:

I did Visit Betas  web side I did not see Jennys picture theree, she did my hair for photo shot.

I got My Hair done from her and i like it. I did see her portfolio, with her work, so I think she do not need some bodys else pictures, she got her own  pictures & clientelle, from all over, she work with fashion shows,film crews, here in States &  Europe, she is educated  preson.

Sincerely

Lisa

Hi Liesa!
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2005 at 7:28am
Wow. You should be ashamed of yourself, Beta/Zeta. Not only have you stolen my photo for your "portfolio"; you've stolen many others, too. Please know that I have all the original documentation of these photos (probably about 20 that I took from the same install, which was months ago)--as well as many others--that prove, beyond a doubt, that that is *my* hair. Is that your bathroom in the background, too? You are really amazing.

Please know that I have been *very* active on these boards, as well as others, for a long time, and these photos were posted and commented on by the members here extensively. Thousands of people have seen them, and they know perfectly well that it's my hair. If you don't want to ruin your reputation before you get your business off the ground, I strongly suggest you remove these stolen photos immediately. This is no way to build a clientele.

I am not a hairdresser, I'm not an extensionist, and I don't sell anything. As such, I have absolutely nothing to lose by slamming you from one end of cyberspace to the other. If a pissing match is what you want, then bring it on--I can assure you, you will *not* win.

A final thought: Seriously consider the fact that you're only damaging your own reputation here. If you remove the photos now and apologize, this whole situation will fade into the woodwork--but if you persist, the repercussions could be serious.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2005 at 7:42am
If anyone has any doubt, they can check out my numerous install and update pics below (all taken in the same light, the same bathroom, and posted on photobucket--all hair done by Isaac at Cyberparlor):

http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=312 06
http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=292 74
http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=202 41
http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=316 12
http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=305 57
http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=301 32

Please, Zeta/Beta, provide additional photos of the amazing install you've done! Better yet, provide a photo of your bathroom, where you took them.

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2005 at 7:54am
Oh the Drama.....is it good to be back Jenny? LOL Do want to go back on vacation!!
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2005 at 9:27am
I sure do....

Hopefully these images will be removed by the day's end. Otherwise, I will post on other forums.

fusionbybeta View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2005 at 10:33am

Hello Every one!

This is Beta.

Hi Jenny !

Sorry for all that trowble, but those pic was send it to me,  prom some one telling me that thats how they whant them hair to be don.I did not put it as my work,I got your E-mail  i did take it  them out.

I do have my own models.

I can see that everyone is talking about me, no one no me,so no one  have no right to talk about me.

Peace

Beta.

eKatherine View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2005 at 10:44am
Someone sent you a picture, you had no idea where they got it from, and you posted it in your gallery to make it look like it was work you had done.

Everybody has every reason to talk about you.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2005 at 11:12am
you still have Jenny's picture here: http://www.hairextensionforums.com/view_user.php?list=1
BrownEyez2 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2005 at 11:23am
Originally posted by amm amm wrote:

Originally posted by Zeta Zeta wrote:

Sincerely

Lisa

Hi Liesa!

IS THAT LIE-SA????

~~LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE!~~
fusionbybeta View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2005 at 12:45pm
No I did not put it as my work.
CandiLocks27 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2005 at 12:48pm
sorry for changing the subject, but do many people tell you that you look like gwen stefani? thats so awsome....
Hugs!

Candi Locks!
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2005 at 12:56pm

Beta.noone here is stupid.We've all seen your site.And Jenny's picture is on the bottom left hand corner IN YOUR PORTFOLIO! And you still have it as your avatar.You should really take it down.If this gets around about you posting phony work you are going to lose most if not all your business.Especially since alot of people research extensionists online before going to them.

Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2005 at 1:33pm
Thanks for removing my photo from your portfolio, Beta.

Now you need to remove it as your avatar here: http://www.hairextensionforums.com/view_user.php?list=1

Thanks in advance!

Cali-Kristin View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2005 at 1:57pm

Maybe next time you'll be more careful when you lift someones work Beta..... In the future if you post work that's not yours just kindly post under the picture that it is not yours. I have a page on my website titled "inspiration" specifically for work I like but did not do and it is clearly posted. You should try it.

Kristin

Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2005 at 2:04pm
Man, I'm getting really sick of this. Zybeta is now emailing me claiming that that the "front" picture is of a model from some car show, who isn't me.

Apparently, a client sent her these pictures, which she thinks gives her the right to post them on her site.

Can someone first explain to me how they could get a professionally taken photo of a car model sprawled out in front of a hotrod confused with this?

And second, what would give any hairdresser the right to pass off any photos that aren't theirs as their own work?

Zybeta: I'm asking you again, please remove my photo as your avatar on the forum site.

Edited by Jenny_RR
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic